025

Yoongi noticed that Jimin likes to text him a lot.

Ever since he had given his number to Yoongi, the older has been receiving messages from Jimin. To begin with it was just occasionally, but as the weeks went by, they were practically talking every day when they got home until they are forced to sleep. Sometimes Jimin would even message him as soon as he gets on the bus.

Despite not being able to concentrate on his homework all the time, Yoongi doesn't mind one bit.

Yoongi likes to text Jimin a lot too.

Every notification he gets, Yoongi rushes to pick up his phone, hoping to see Jimin's ID on his screen. Eight out of Ten times Jimin's name does appear, the other two times can be disappointing.

One night, Jimin tells Yoongi that he still has the olders clothes that he borrowed next to his bed and that he has been wanting to give them back ever since but always forgot to bring them. Yoongi had forgotten about them. They were clothes he hadn't worn more than two times since he bought them so he didn't really mind at all. Instead, Yoongi just messages back with "you can keep them". Maybe his mother wouldn't be too happy but at that moment Yoongi wanted to worry about that later.

If Jimin wants to chuck the clothes away, Yoongi wouldn't miss them.

Are you sure I can keep them? Jimin asked.

Yeah, do whatever you wish with them

Ok!! If you say so