Chapter 1

THERE WILL BE MERDER IN THIS STORY A LOT EVEN BUT NOT YET, IN THIS STORY EVERYTHING IS DIFFRENT, WAIT FOR IT, IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE DEREK APPEARS IN THE STORY BUT IT'L BE WORHT IT

"Meredith please don't go.." sighed Cristina " I need my person" "I know and i'm sorry, but i can't work under him anymore" " It's to much Cristina, its just to much" Meredith threw some clothes in her suitcase and packed some more stuf. " I want you to give this to Izzie & George" sighed Meredith handing Cristina two envelopes. " Oh no, Meredith Grey, you aren't leaving without an goodbye, They"ll hate you forever" " They only know me for 3 months" "Meredith don't.., they are your roommates" " We're Cristina"
-----NEXT DAY-----
" Goodbye Meredith" " We'll call and text and skype " " Yes we will" Cristina hugged Meredith tight " You hugged me" chuckeled Meredith. "Your my person" sighed Cristina. " I-i love you" sighed Meredith hestitant. " I love you to Meredith" Meredith sat down in her car with a sigh, and drove off.

-----ARRIVING IN BOSTON----
Meredith stopped the car and sat quietly, her 'thinking about life' session was interupted by a knock on her car window. Meredith looked aside seeing a friendly blonde, Meredith rolled down the window and smiled. " Hello, i'm Susan Grey, i'm assuming your the new neighbour" "Grey?" asked Meredith questioning. " Yes, Yes Susan Grey, what's your name then?" " M-meredith Grey". Susan's eyes shot wide, " What's your father's name?" asked Susan suddenly. " Thatcher, he left when i was a kid". Susan sighed deep " My husband's name is Thatcher" . Meredith moved on her chair uncomfertable. " I-i uh have to load some stuff into my home" smiled Meredith. Meredith opened the door shaky. and watched Susan walk away. She grabbed three suitcases and rolled them all to the front door. She pushed her key in the door and rolled them in. She immediatly walked up the stairs to her bedroom " How the fuck am i going to get my bed upstairs" muttered Meredith to herself looking around. The doorbell rang and Meredith sighed annoyed. "Please mot be Susan or Thatcher" She walked down the stairs tired, and opened the door. "Susan" smiled Meredith fake. " This is Lexie, my daughter we thought we could help you move in some stuff, given the fact that your alone and probably need to move a couch or so" Meredith wanted to decline, but she needed the help " That's really generous, thanks " smiled Meredith. The three of the walked to the car and lifted some parts of the bed of of it.

They moved in all of Meredith's stuff easily..

SORRY I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOOD BUT I NEEDED TO START SOMEHOW