Chapter 22

" Scalpel please Bokhee" smiled Addison nodding her head a little. Bokhee handed Addison the scalpel and made the first cut.

hours in surgery passed, without any complications.

"Good job Doctor Grey" smiled Addison. " It was a pleasure working with you" smiled Meredith shaking Addison's hand. " I need to tell/ask you something?" sighed Addison nervous. Meredith leaned against the nurses station with an curious expression. " Webber offered me an attending job" she finally said, Meredith looked up smiling " Wow, really that's great, an welcome back is in order then" chuckled Meredith. " I didnt sign a contract yet" " why not don't you want to come back?" asked Meredith. " I'm scared that you and Derek won't want me here" sighed Addison . " I don't mind,and Emma was really fond of you" smiled Meredith. Addison's face lit up " Wow" she finaly said. " i think i have to go talk to webber" she managed to say. " Go do that" smiled Meredith squeezing Addison's shoulder. Meredith watched Addison walk away and felt Derek's breath hitch in her neck . " How is your day going?" growled Derek. " Addison is moving back here" blurted Meredith out. Derek looked at Meredith with an surprised " and i'm okay with that" smiled Meredith re assuring.

"Emma babygirl" smiled Meredith while walking into the daycare, Miranda Bailey was sitting in the day care with 3 year old Tuck on her lap. " Meredith Hey" smiled Miranda, Meredith grabbed Emma's hand and walked with her to the table where Miranda was sitting. " Hey" smiled Meredith. " Haven't had you on my service for a while" sighed Miranda. " Yeah, sorry" smiled Meredith weak. " You have nothing to apologise for" responded Miranda. " How have you been?" Meredith looked at Miranda and sighed " Been better" she smiled weakly. Emma walked away from the table followed by Tuck. Meredith was itching at her scars. " Show me that" sighed Miranda grabbing Meredith wrists. " Meredith they are infected, come with me" sighed Miranda pulling Meredith out of her chair.

"You are a daughter for gods sake" sighed Miranda cleaning the cuts. " I figured, it-it was nothing" stambled Meredith. Mirande muttered something under her breathe while bandaging her wrists. " clean to go" sighed Miranda patting her shoulder. " You know Meredith, it might help if you talk to someone, i heard Dr. Wyatt is great" smiled Miranda. "I do not need a shrink" sighed Meredith mad walking away from the exam room and throwing the door closed.

"Macy Mccallaghan, 4 years old fell of her bike hitting her head on the street" read Lexie from the chart. " Okay Macy,i'm going to shine a little light in your eyes, can you follow it with your eyes?" asked Meredith grabbing the pocket light out of her coat. " Right pupil is dialeted" whispered Meredith near Lexie. " Squeeze my hands as hard as you can" smiled Meredith grabbing Macy's hands. " Nice grip" smiled Meredith. " What's gonna happen next?" asked Macy's mother scared " I'm going to page our attending neurosurgeon and asks what he thinks!" smiled Meredith reassuring. Meredith walked up to the nurses station sighing " Page Dr.Shepherd" sighed Meredith. " ofcourse doctor Grey" smiled the nurse.

"Are you Dr. Wyatt?" asked Meredith knocking on the door of an office on the psych ward. " Yes?" responded Dr.Wyatt curious. " I'm broken and i need you to fix me"