Chapter 13

Meredith turned around in bed facing Derek, she then lifted up her blanket seeing that she's naked " i wanted to start knitting" sighed Meredith to herself. "What?" yawned Derek. "Not-nothing" smiled Meredith getting out of bed. " Leaving already? i had so much fun last night didn't you?" smiled Derek. Meredith nodded " i had fun too" she smiled weak, a pager went of shaking Meredith out of her toughts. " Please don't e mine " sighed Meredith under her breath. " Its mine" sighed Derek. " I have to get to the hospital for an emergency craneotomy" he sighed, he got into his clothes quickly and kissed Meredith's nose. " You can stay in my trailer if you want, but yeah" smiled Derek grabbing his coat. " Bye Meredith" " Bye Derek" smiled Meredith grabbing her own coat and leaving the trailer too.

" Meredith come with me please" sighed Alex knocking on the door " Why Alex whats wrong?" yawned Meredith. " We need more residents, since you didn't respond to your pages i had to drive here, so get the fuck in the car" sighed Alex annoyed. Meredith grabbed her coat from the couch and followed Alex outside weird. " Whats up Alex?" sighed Meredith confused. " Not much" he sighed.

They arrived at the hospital with everyone in tears " Jeez where's the funeral" cracked Meredith. Everyone stared at Meredith in shock. "Meredith come" smiled Lexie weak. Meredith followed Lexie to a bench and together they sat down.

"Meredith, you heard about the mall explosion right?" sighed Lexie not knowing how to tell her sister what she has to. " Ofcourse, it all everyone talks about." responded Meredith. " Cristina was at the bench next to the dust bin were the bomb was in" sighed Lexie wiping away some tears from her face. "NOO" shouted Meredith " NO " she repeated, Meredith ran into the hospital crying and screaming for Cristina, She pushed her fists against a glass, she kept hitting and hitting the glass, Owen grabbed Meredith's shoulders and pulled her back from the window. He pushed Meredith to the nurses station were she sank down from the wall. "No.. No" she whined. " Call psych" shouted Owen, " Someone get a suture kit" added Owen. Miranda paged Psych and then arrived quickly. " DONT DO THIS" shouted Lexie. " She's been trough hell! she doesnt need psych" shouted Lexie. " She smashed her fistst in a window, she does need psych" sighed Owen. Meredith was pushed in a weell chair kicking her bleeding arms around. They pushed Meredith to the elevator.

" What are you all doing here" chuckeled Derek from behind the mass of people. Mark walked up to Derek grabbing his shoulders. " Cristina died" he sighed. Derek slapped his hand across his mouth " M-meredith" he stambled. " Psych" sighed Izzie. " YOU PUT MEREDITH IN PSYCH" shouted Derek mad, he ran to the elevator and rushed up to the psychiatric floor.

He walked to the nurses station " Meredith's Grey room?" he asked. " Room # 204 " responds the nurse smiling. Derek walked trough the corridor " 201,202,203, ah! 204" he muttered to himself. He stood at the door post watching a sedated Meredith, her wrist were bandaged and an IV was dripping in her right arm. He heard Meredith stirr, knowing she was starting to wake. Derek stepped aside knowing she could'nt see him, he breathed in and out quickly calming himself down.

A/N; Idk why i did this but idk imma cry a bit more... so yess, Cristina's dead.. my poor baby, i went all Shonda on this story...