Chapter 10

" Hey Meredith you look great" smiled Derek dreamy kissing her cheek. Derek walked her to the table infront of his trailer. " Nicely done" chuckeled Meredith looking at all the candles around their table. Meredith sat down at the table, so did Derek. He put the bowl of Mac 'nd Cheese on the table and put something on Meredith's plate. " So when are you returning back?" asked Derek as an conversation starter, " Probably tomorrow, after Cristina gets released" smiled Meredith swallowing her food. " So i wont get time with my daughter?" sighed Derek. " What are we doing Derek..?" whined Meredith. " Move here" Meredith coughed up her Mac 'nd Cheese on the ground and looked Derek in his eyes " I can't just move back to Seattle Derek, i have my job there, my sister lives there, Thatcher lives there" sighed Meredith. " It's a 4 hour drive from here, Lexie can move here.. you can drive up to thatcher and you can move back into your old house, we can build a house together and start a life together raise Emma together" suggested Derek. Meredith cheeks flushed " I-i " stuttered Meredith.

" Yyou want to be w-with me?" stuttered Meredith. "Yes" smiled Derek dreamy. Meredith looked left and right overwhelmed. " Ill post-pone my drive a day, i need to think about this Der" sighed Meredith scraping her plate clean. " i-i'll just go home to think about this okay?" asked Meredith standing up, Derek stood up attempting to kiss her but Meredith turned her cheek to him. "Bye Der" "Bye Mer"

"Soo how was it" asked Lexie. Meredith sank down on the couch next to Lexie grabbing some popcorn out of the bowl on Lexie's lap. "He asked me to stay, he asked me to have you stay" sighed Meredith pushing popcorn in her mouth. " Seriously" said Izzie while walking down the stairs. " I actually wouldnt mind staying her" stated Lexie out of nowhere. Meredith looked up " What about your parents & your job" responded Meredith. "I'll start my second intern year at Seattle grace and you'll complete your residency at Seattle Grace and I'll find an apartment and you'll move in here or yeah... we'll find away. rambled Lexie. Meredith looked at Lexie and then at Izzie who was smiling widely. " I-i uhm" meredith stuttered, she stood up and walked directly upstairs, Getting into bed immediatly.

" I'm going to talk to Webber today,can you come with me" sighed Meredith saying it to Lexie. Lexie spit out her Coffee and looked aside " Were moving" squeeled Lexie.

"Were driving back today with 2 moving trucks and i rented a storage thing-y here to stuck my furniture and the furniture that you want with you" rambled Meredith, " i put some bread in a bag for the drive & also some water bottles" smiled Meredith. A loud noise filled outside and both women looked outside. " The mover trucks are here, here is your bag of bread, you're with the first mover i'm with the second mover, 2 big trucks for all my crap" chuckeled Meredith handing Lexie the bag of bread and bottles of water,

Meredith scribbled something on a note for Izzie;;

" Izzie, i'll be back around 2 am with Lexie, we have a surprise, good luck at work,
Love, Meredith & Lexie "