Chapter 5

" Mommy, how is your lady friend now doing?" asked Emma tired. " You asked that an hour ago sweety, but i'm just on my way to her" smiled Meredith, kissing Emma's cheek. Emma grabbed Meredith's hand and together they walked to Cristina's room. Meredith chuckeled at the sight of Trauma Surgeon Owen Hunt in Cristina's room, Cristina had told her about how he pen trach'd a guy in the field, and when she fell an icycle crashed into her and Owen kissed her, she told her everything. " Hey, Meredith Grey, nice to meet you" smiled Meredith shaking hands with Owen. " Owen Hunt, so you are Meredith Grey huh?" asked Owen. Meredith nodded slightly weirded out. " Cristina has told ne all about you" smiled Owen reassuing. " Ow oh" she chuckeled.

" Emma sweety, can you go with auntie Lexie to the cafeteria?" asked Meredith squeezing Emma's hand. " Can i have a piece of pie" asked Emma looking up to Meredith begging. " Fine, but tonight you have to have a piece of bread with cheese" suggested Meredith. " ahh, okay" pouted Emma, and she followed Lexie out of the room.

" Your good with her" smiled Owen. Meredith looked up and smiled. " She is my life". " Do you want some alone time with Cristina?" asked Owen polite. " No it's okay, i don't mind" smiled Meredith. Meredith sank down on a chair at the other side of the bed. " Any new updates about her status?" " No she is still stable but unconsious" sighed Owen. " Cristina is a fighter, she'll wake up" reassured Meredith. Owen nodded and squeezed Cristina's hand. " I'm going to get something to drink, do you want something?" asked Owen. " Uh a bottle of water would be nice" smiled Meredith. " One water on it's way" Owen walked away leaving Meredith alone with Cristina. " Come on, Cristina we are fighters..you're my person" cried Meredith soft.

"Meredith are you okay?" said a male voice from the door. " Derek please not now" Derek walked into the room and sank down next to Meredith. " I have loved you since that day in Joe's and i called and called but eventually your number was out of use, why did you cut me off like this" asked Derek with a sad tone. " I was hurt, en then-then i found out i was pregnant and it had to be yours and i dont know okay?" sighed Meredith. " But i do know.. that i love you to.."