Chapter 11

" Home" sighed Meredith throwing her keys on her kitchentable. Lexie went to see Thatcher and Susan and ofcourse pack. " What can we get first Misses Grey?" asked the first mover. " Uhm.. i think my bed is the most important, so if you want to follow me upstairs" smiled Meredith walking upstairs followed by the two male movers.

after hours and hours of moving was Meredith's house finally compleetly empty, Lexie's room was empty after 2 hours so she helped Meredith for another 5 hours. Meredith walked trough her house checking if she didnt forget a necklace on the ground, or a knife in the kitchen she walked through every room, checked every corner and closed every door and closing the front door, she wiped away a small goodbye tear..

Thatcher hugged Meredith tight, so did Susan, and then she walked to the truck looking at her home for 4 years, the place where she went into labor...

"Lex please hand me the mayonaise and pickles i'm so hungry" whined Meredith holding her aching back. " Your appetite disgusts me" chuckeled Lexie handing Meredith the pickles and mayonaise. " I'm pregnant, so i'm aloud to eat disgusting stuff" smiled Meredith pushing the big green pickle into her mouth. "Ahh shit" whined Meredith suddenly letting the pickle pot fall on the ground, " Ahhh" cried Meredith. " What is it?" asked Lexie nervous seeing the colour leave Meredith's face. " I-i'm having contractions and i-i think i wet my pants" sighed Meredith. " Ahh" she cried again " Meredith you didn't wet your pants.. your watter broke!" squeeled Lexie

the place where Emma said her first words...

"Who is my sweet girl" smiled Meredith gently rocking Emma on her lap, Emma chuckeled and crawled down on the ground carefully standing up grabbing the couch cushions as a safety, Emma grabbed her Ambulanca car and drove around in the room. " Mommy" said Emma suddenly. Meredith looked up from the television and wiped away a tear. " What did you just say" chuckeled Meredith. Emma just smiled at Meredith and went on driving her ambulance around the room

and finally.. the day she had a real conversation with Thatcher Grey..

" Uhm Hi Meredith" smiled Thatcher awkward. " Uh Hey Thatcher" " So uhm can i come in?" he suddenly asked. Meredith looked up flabbergasted " Sure" Thatcher walked in and Meredith pointed at the couch, " You want a coffee or tea?" asked Meredith. " Im not thirsty.. thank you" smiled Thatcher. "So how is the pregnancy going?" asked Thatcher. " Its going fine, i 'm not that nauseous" smiled Meredith awkward. " So i'm going to be granddad again" chuckeled Thatcher to himself. " Yes you are" smiled Meredith. " Meredith im sorry for leaving you with your mother, i know it was bed, i started a happy life, a good life with Susan and Lexie and Molly and i was happy, but i never forget about you, you were on my mind everyday Meredith and i'm sorry.." sighed Thatcher. Meredith looked at him straight " Thank you.. i needed that, for my whole life" sighed Meredith.

"Meredith you coming" smiled Lexie. " Yesyes" sighed Meredith putting the door locked. Meredith stepped in her moving truck and Lexie did the same.

after 4 hours of driving they were finally back in Seattle "We'll crash in our trucks for the night and help you both unpack tomorrow" smiled the mover. "Thanks"

Lexie and Meredith walked inside, up the stairs and immediatly climbed into bed. " Goodnight Mer" smiled Lexie. "Goodnight Lex"