Chapter 29

"I'm pregnant Derek, not invalid" she sighed when Derek handed her a bowl of soup " You need to eat, and i'm watching you do so" smiled Derek. "Fine, can you make me some coffee then" she sighed, "Decaf it is" he smiled knowing Meredith would be pissed. "Derek, when i was pregnant of Emma, i had regular coffee, so now i am drinking regular coffee" hissed Meredith walking passed Derek to grab coffee. "Bad for the babies" whispered Derek in Meredith's ear, Meredith lifted the cup to her lips and stared into her cup. Ugh i hate you" sighed Meredith putting her cup back on the table and walking back to the table. "I love you to" he smiled, "Lexie is way to excited about our babies" chuckled Meredith. "I hope our house is done before you deliver" sighed Derek looking around thinking, "It's great, Lexie is great but damn Meredith" he chuckled. "What did the builders say?" asked Meredith, "They were hoping that they were done in 8 months.." he sighed. "I'm due in 7.." she sighed, "I could push them to work quicker" he suggestivly laughed. "You are a little pusher" she chuckled, Meredith slapped Derek's arm playfully and took a bite of her soup, which came back up immediatly. Meredith ran to the bathrom throwing up all over the toilet, Derek followed her, to hold her hair back "Let the babies puke" he smiled trying to lighten the mood. Meredith smiled soft before throwing up again, after her last turn she sat down against the wall. "I think the babies are done puking" sighed Meredith relieved, Derek cleaned her mouth with a cold towel.

"I wanted to ask Addison, about the amount of work your aloud to do" suggested Derek, "I want to keep the babies safe.. so anything for the babies" sighed Meredith thinking about her hostile uterus. " We have to cut back your hours for sure, carying twins is a heavy load" stated Derek, "Meredith, you passed out yesterday" he added when he saw Meredith's annoyed facial expression. "Don't you have to go to work?" asked Meredith when she glanced at the clock, "I called in sick when webber said to you yesterday that you had to stay home" smiled Derek wiping away a stray of hair out Meredith's face. Emma crawled up next to Derek on the couch "Can we get a dog?" asked Emma looking from Derek to Meredith and back again. "No Emma" chuckled Derek when he saw her pleading look, "Daddy.." she whimpered softly. "Sweety, Mommy, and Daddy are having a serious talk, could you go play with your barbies in your room?" asked Meredith. Emma looked at the ground sad "Emma, look up when you walk up the stairs" sighed Meredith. When they were sure Emma was in her room Meredith started talking again "We could you know.." suggested Mereith, "Sex?" asked Derek laughing. "No get her a dog or a cat" smiled Meredith "I'd prefer a dog, because then we are obligated to go outside" chuckled Derek. "Yeah, but who walks him if we're not home?" sighed Meredith, "We could hire a dog sitter" suggested Derek laughing. Derek's phone went off, Meredith glanced at Derek's screen which said 'Carolyn'. "Come on Derek, you haven't spoken to her since our wedding, altough that was just an hello derek, hello mother kinda conversation, " rambled Meredith before grabbing Derek's phone and answering it.

"She misses you Derek" sighed Meredith when she hung up the phone again. "Yeah.. i just don't have time to talk to my mother every day" muttered Derek,

------------

"Ah, Meredith.. welcome back" smiled Addison when she approached her. "Hey uh yeah, i have a question tho" smiled Meredith, "Want to go to exam room 1?" asked Addison. "Sure" sighed Meredith following Addison. "I..uhm.., i have a hostile utures, you probably read that in my file, but is there anyway to reassure i'm not going to miscarry" said Meredith softly. "there's no way of reassuring your babies safety in your utures, but cutting back your work hours, on-call shifts, not more then 15 hour shifts because you and the twins need sleep" rambled Addison on and on. " so a convorsation with Richard is in order" sighed Meredith, "I'll come with to then" .

A/N; IM GOING TO MAKE AN TIME JUMP AFTER THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY A TIME JUMP OF MORE THEN 12 WEEKS.