Chapter 9

" Mommy where are we going?" asked Emma while she looked at Meredith. " Your going to meet mommy's special lady friend" smiled Meredith. Emma climbed on the back seat and Meredith behind the weel. They drove to the hospital and walked in. Meredith grabbed Emma's hand and together they walked through the hallways until they bumped into Derek. " Uhm- Doctor Shepherd" smiled Meredith flushed. Derek chuckeled " Can we talk to night, come by my trailer tonight, as friends..! i want to talk about e m m a and last night" sighed Derek. " Okay ill ask her aunt to watch her!" smiled Meredith. " Good, now i have a surgery to get to, Bye Emma, Meredith" smiled Derek walking away. " So that my daddy?" asked Emma curious. " Yes, but Derek and i have things to discuss"
" Come Emma, lets get you to my friend" Emma grabbed Meredith's hand and together they walked to Cristina's room. " Meredith Finally i've been wating for over 2 hours already, what the hell happened?" sighed Cristina " Tequila happened" smiled Meredith. Emma climbed on Cristina's bed and smiled " So you are cri-ci-cristina?" Cristina smiled " I am, and you must be Emma" Emma nodded proud " My mommy likes you very much" smiled Emma. Cristina glanced at Meredith whom was watching Emma interact with Cristina. " Mommy we got to give her the p i e" smiled Emma whispering. Meredith handed Emma the bag and winked at Cristina. " I got you a gift" smiled Emma handing Cristina the bag. Cristina opened the bag and acted compleetly flabergasted " Omygod pie yay" she smiled. " Its apple pie, my favorite" chuckeled Emma proud. "Cris, when are you released?" asked Meredith out if the blue. " Probably tomorrow" smiled Cristina. "My wrist, appears to not be broken they were building up fluid but they arent broken & the rest is almost okay already" smiled Cristina. Meredith did a thumbs up. " Mommy, can we go home" asked Emma after 39 minutes of talking. " Sure sweety" Emma put on her coat and Meredith did the same. "Bye Cristina i love you!" smiled Meredith waving her goodbye. " Bye mommy's lady friend" smiled Emma. " Bye" responded Crisina waving them goodbye.

"MEREDITH" shouted George O'Malley trough the hallways of Seattle Grace. Meredith turned around getting glances from everyone. " George" smiled Meredith. George wrapped his arms around Merediths body and hugged her. " Its good to have you back" he said. " And whose this little girl" asked George. " My daughter.. Emma" smiled Meredith proud. " Hi i'm Emma, you remind me of Bambi" chuckeled Emma. " Emma thats not nice, apologize" " Sorry " sighed Emma sad. Its okay" smiled George patting her head. "But i'm heading out! see you at the house soon " smiled Meredith waving him goodbye.

" Meredith want me to get pizza for tonight" was the first Lexie said when Meredith and Emma walked in. " I have a-a meeting" smiled Meredith. " PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA" shouted Emma. "Can you watch Emma tonight, Pizza is fine for her" smiled Meredith. " Emma be a good girl and play with your dolls" " Okay mommy" Emma immediatly ran to the couch and got the box from behind the couch.

Meredith walked up the stairs followed by Lexie. She opened her suitcase searching for something nice for tonight. " Are you sure you want to meet Derek tonight?" sighed Lexie. " Come on Lex.. just as friends" " with benefits" chuckeled Lexie. "Lex" sighed Meredith. Meredith fished a dark blue dress out of her suitcase. " This fine?" asked Meredith holding the dress infront of her self. " Yeah yeah sure!" smiled Lexie distracted.

"Have fun sweety, don't eat to much pizza other wise your tummy wil hurt, and dont stay up to late! mommy loves you" smiled Meredith kissing Emma's nose. " Bye lex, have fun with Emm" chuckeled Meredith. " Be careful, and be Safe" chuckeled Lexie saying Safe extra hard. Meredith shot Lexie a look and kissed Emma's nose one last time and then left.