Chapter 27

A few weeks later..

"Emma you look beautifull" smiled Meredith, while she watched Emma hold the basket of flower leaves "You do to mommy" smiled Emma. Izzie brushed her hand trough Meredith's hair one more time and smiled "You've never looked like the weding-y type" she chuckeled. "Well right time to say that" groaned Lexie shotting a glance at Izzie, Meredith finally turned around to face the last of the three bridesmaids "Addison thanks form doing this, i cant assume this is easy, being a bridesmaid on your ex husbands wedding" sighed Meredith. "Meredith, it's your wedding, and i'm happy with my boyfriend and my son" Addison wrapped her arms around Meredith and hugged her " i know you aren't the huggy type but hey.. you're getting married, it's a time to be emotional" smiled Addison wiping away a tiny tear. "I wish Cristina was here today" sighed Meredith looking at the picture of Cristina that was hanging in Derek's trailer. Izzie looked up at Meredith and sighed " We're here for you".

Meredith strook her dress flat one last time glancing in the mirror, Emma was the first to leave the trailer,walking trough the path of candles, followed by Izzie,Lexie, Addison and then.. last but not least Meredith in her white dress. They walked past, their house whom was in building progress, straight up to all the people there for Derek and Meredith to finally get married. Emma threw leaves everywhere enjoying the attention she thought she got.

Derek saw her, he saw the most beautifull, smart and caring whom she knew, walking in a white gown straight up to him, to marry him. Every one smiled when they saw Meredith come closer,all of their friends and hospital staff were there. Addison,Izzie and Lexie stood beside Meredith while she grabbed Derek's hand.

"Hello beautifull" whispered Derek, "Hey" whispered Meredith.

After 30 minutes they were at the point were they were going to read their vows. "Meredith, you go first" smiled the man.

"I didn't really know what love really meant before i met you, you were the one night stand i was determined to forget, but that turned out to be not as easy as i hoped, and after i came back, i realised what i lost when i left, i lost you and the one thing i wished for was to lay in your arms and just lay there. I am for ever grateful that i met you and that i am standing afront of you talking about my love for you and i like it, Derek Christopher Shepherd i love you" smiled Meredith wiping away happy tears.

"So, Meredith Grey, Meredith.. you know i love you, you know i care about you, and i never tought you would be the marry-ish kind and im so happy that on this exact day, 23rd of july i'm standing afront of you marrying you. I can't possible describe my love for you Meredith, but i can say that i will be there trough everything. I'm your knight in shining forever, you're the one i need next to me baby" smiled Derek squeezing Meredith's hand.

"Meredith Grey, will you marry Derek Christopher Shepherd for better or worse, trough sickness and health, till death do you apart?" smiled the man. "I do" smiled Meredith squeezing Derek's hand, "Derek Christopher Shepherd, will you marry Meredith Grey for better or worse, trough sickness and health, till death do you apart?" smiled the man again. "I do" smiled Derek. "I pronounce you now, husband and wife" he smiled, "You may kiss the bride" he added. Derek cupped Meredith's cheek and kissed her, "You're my wife" smiled Derek, "And you're my husband" .

----------------------------------
"This is going to be so much fun" smiled Derek when he lifted her up bridal style. Derek walked to the reception "Bridal suite, for the Shepherds" smiled Derek. The recepcionist handed Meredith the key and smiled "congratulations" smiled the recepcionist. Derek thanked her and Derek whom was still carying Meredith up in the elevator.

Derek opened the door of the bridal suite and threw Meredith on the bed. Derek zipped of Meredith's dress and pulled it off, after 10 minutes of moving her out of the dress,they succeeded, leaving Meredith in her white laced lingerie. Derek slowly undressed and then grabbed Meredith by her shoulders and lay on top of her kissing her everywhere he could.