Chapter 23

Several sessions without talking passed, " Meredith, if you won't start talking soon, we have to cancell this, cause this.. this if for no use " sighed Dr. Wyatt. " You've probably read my file" sighed Meredith, Getting an agreeing nod from Dr.Wyatt " And i want you to know, that i'm not suïcidal" added Meredith. Dr Wyatt looked up surprised, "how do you explain the fact that you smashed your wrists into a hospital window?" sighed Dr Wyatt gesturing her hand to Meredith's wrists. "I heard that my best friend died, spare me " hissed Meredith back in annoyence. "Normal people burst out in tears and seek comfert with other people, but you decide to slam your wrists in a window" replied Dr Wyatt. Meredith was taken aback bu that comment but hissed back immediatly " I decide how i grief" "so basicly you acknowledge that it wasnt a usual way to grief" sighed Dr Wyatt. "I decide how i manage with me" hissed Meredith. " But the problem is, that you havent managed, with anyhting in your life" sighed Dr Wyatt. " My mother tried to kill herself in front of me, call that coping?" Dr Wyatt looked at Meredith seeing tears in her eyes. "I was five, she grabbed a scalpel, i waited util she passed out to call 911" siged Meredith annoyed. "Why did you wait?" asked Dr Wyatt curious. " Because she told me so" sighed Meredith. "look i'm done here" sighed Meredith wiping away her tears and leaving Dr Wyatt in her chair confused.

"Meredith whats wrong you seen distant?" sighed Derek questioning. Meredith looked up from her meal " im seeing a shrink" she stated. Derek and Lexie both looked at Meredith whom was calmly eating her meal. " You what" he asked. " I think i was pretty clear" smiled Meredith. "Great! i think you will find comfort in talking to someone else" smiled Derek, Lexie nodded agreeing. " What is a shrink?" asked Emma looking at her mother, aunt and father. " A shrink is a person who you can talk to if you want to" smiled Meredith. " A friend?" responded Emma curious. "something like that baby girl" chuckled Meredith.
Meredith's phone beeped and she grabbed it out of her pocket.

Addison; Hey Meredith, thought i'd ask if you want to grab a drink with me

"Who is it?" asked Derek " Addison" she smiled. Derek looked surprised " why is she texting you?" " She wants to grab a drink tonight, and i think i want to go, can you watch Em" asked Meredith putting her plate in the sink. " Oh uh-uh yeah sure" mumbled Derek almost not understandingly. " I'll go freshen up" smiled Meredith walking up upstairs while texting Addison.

Meredith; On my way!

she immediatly got an reply

Addison;i ordered a drink, tequila right?

Meredith smiled and responded

Meredith; Yes!

meredith walked down the stairs again, she kissed Emma's forehead, and kissed Derek quick to. " Bye Emma be a nice girl " she smiled before grabbing her coat. Emma nodded waving her mother goodbye.

"Merrediith, overhere" shouted Addison from the bar with a martine in her hand and a tequila next to her, " Hey" meredith smiled while getting on the bar chair. "This must be weird for you, drinking with your boyfriends ex-wife" chuckled Addison. " Ahh it's okay i think, you've changed,you're married,you have a baby" smiled Meredith reassuring that she's okay with all of this. Meredith and Addison were drowning in tequila shots after 2 hours of laughter and talking. " I want to be a cat" laughed Addison, " Why" cried Meredith out in laughter, " You can lick your parts whenever you want" she blurted out in laughter, Meredith turned red because she tried not to laugh.

"Meredith? Dr. Montgomery?" hicupped Izzie from behind the drunk women. " Ah izzie" rattled Meredith wrapping her arms around Izzie's neck. " You are a preiiituy girl" she laughed. " I'm calling you a cab" sighed Izzie. " Oh no mommy is caeling us a cab" chuckld Meredith glancing a mad look at Izzie whom was on her phone explaining the directions to Joe's. Addison bursted out in laughter " I had fun" she laughed, " You will regret saying that in the morning" laughed Meredith thinking about the hangover they were going to have for sure.

Derek was reading a book on the couch when Meredith stumbled inside. " Derek honey i'm so hoorny " she squeeled. Derek immediatly knew she was drunk, he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up bridal style walking her up the stairs " We'll talk later babe" smiled Derek kissing her nose when she put her in bed. He then changed into his pyjama's and got into the bed too.

"Morning baby" smirked Derek holding a tray with a croissant and orange juice on. " What time is it i need to go to wo- ah fuck!" she groaned putting her hand on her fore head. " I called you in sick today, i knew the hangover would be bad" smiled Derek climbing into bed with her again. " Here eat your food, we're going for a jog later to freshen you up" smiled Derek.

"MEREDITH" shouted Derek from downstairs. "YEHEEESSS " she groaned shouting back. " Put om your running shoes and outfit, it isn't to busy in the park right now so we have to get going" he shouted again. Meredith put on her clothes as slowly as she could, sighing and sighing she walked down the stairs " Where's Em?" she asked. "Lexie took her to daycare" smiled Derek dreamy. Meredith and Derek went outside together slowly building up their run.

"That actually felt good" smiled Meredith getting her breathing under control when she sank down on the couch. "I know it did baby" he smiled squeezing her shoulder. Meredith grabbed her phone again dialing number.

"This number is out of use, are you sure you have the good number?"

Meredith's breathing hitched, " Mer honey what's wrong up" asked Derek whom saw Meredith gettin pale. She then bursted out in tears laying her head on his lap, " C-cristina's numer is out of uuuuse, i cant ever hear her voice" cried Meredith. Derek brushed his hand to her hair " Ssh baby, it'll be okay" he said not really knowing what the right thing to say was. After a while Meredith sobs became softwr and when Derek checked, she was fast asleep.
------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What do we got?" asked Meredith taking the chart from a dumbfolded new intern, "What do we got" repeated Meredith annoyed, " 15 year old boy, complaining of stomach pains, passed out in his history class" sighed a small women behind all of the interns. " Yes hello who said that?" asked Meredith. A young petite blonde appeared behind the crowd of interns. " Whats your name? " asked Meredith. "Melanie, Melanie Swan" smiled the petite blinde. "Okay Melanie, you're with me today! rest of you S K U T" shouted Meredith to the five other interns whom were all flustered red. "Move" shouted Meredith. " Okay Tom, can you point me to the place were it hurts the most" smiled Meredith. Meredith quickly examined Tom, " Okay Doctor Swan, can you take him up to abdomonal CT " smiled Meredith .

"So how was your day?" smiled Derek kisssing her cheek when Meredith got home, Derek sat down on the couch pulling Meredith closer to him watching Emma play. " It was good, i had an intern from whom i actually wanted to know the name" she chuckled. Derek smiled looking at the women he loved so deeply. "Want me to order in chinese?" shouted Lexie from upstairs, "Sure" replied Derek and Meredith both at the same time.