Chapter 26

"How does my little sister think she ca-" rambled Derek. "I'll just go" mumbled Lexie walking away. "Derek, let it go, she deserves to be happy to"smiled Meredith. "Why are you so bright and shiny" asked Derek curious. "Its just me" chuckeled Meredith happily, "When does your shift end?" sighed Derek. "In an hour, same as you right?" smiled Meredith annoyed, "I'm going to get a drink with Addison tonight, she's free at same time as me, i wont be home late" smiled Meredith "Addison?" asked Derek curious, "She's been really good for me" sighed Meredith re-assuing.

"Meredith?" shouted Addison waving her hand in the air. Meredith walked up to Addison and smiled " I really am craving for that drink you promised". Addison and Meredith walked out of the hospital straight to Joe's.

"Can we have a tequila and a margerita?" asked Meredith, "Sure, be right there" smiled Joe while grabbing the bottle of tequila. Joe handed Addison and Meredith their drinks and the drank it immediatly "Another round, please" chuckled Meredith. "do me a tequila too, please" smiled Addison.

" I have to get home and stop drinking" chuckled Meredith after 3 tequila's and a margarita. "Meredith, keys please" smiled Joe holding his hand out, Meredith grabbed her keys out of her bag annoyed, "Fine i'll call Derek" she sighed. "Addison keys" smiled Joe. "Fine i'll call a cab" sighed Addison grabbing her phone.

Derek led Meredith to their car and sat her in the pasenger seat "Soo i assume you two had fun?" smiled Derek. "Ywes" chuckled Meredith shrugging her shoulders, " Lets get you to Emma then, she misses you" smiled Derek starting the engine.

----------------------------------------

"I have a major headache" grunted Meredith when she heard the alarm go off. "Take some pills and suck it up dear, you were the one ordering the tequila" chuckled Derek. Meredith glanced at Derek and raised her eyebrow " Seriously" she sighed laughing. Derek rolled on top of Meredith and kissed her soft, slowly kissing her roughlier "Derek not now" muttered Meredith, "Icant be as late as yesterday" she whimpered when Derek moved his hand under her shirt. "Fine" moaned Derek rolling of Meredith, "Im showerring first" smiled Derek walking away bare naked. Meredith laughed and walked up to Emma's room to wake her.

"Hey baby girl" smiled Meredith slowly tickeling Emma's belly. Emma jawnef and stretched out her arms " morning mommy" she smiled hoarse. Meredith lifted Emma out of her bed and put her on her lap "Did Emma had a good night ?" asked Meredith "Yes Emma did" chuckeled Emma. "Lets get you into your day-clothes then" smiled Meredith walking to the closet, "It's a sunny day today" smile Meredith when she opened the closet. "It's my day off today, and Derek's to, Derek doesn't know that yet but i'm going to surprise him with a trip to the beach" whispered Meredith squeeling. Emma's eyes grew wide, Emma loved the beach and Meredith knew that. "You could put on that flowery layerd dress your bathing suit fits under it" smiled Meredith holding up the little dress. "Can i have my pink bathing suit under it then?" asked Emma pleading, "Sure baby girl" smiled Meredith looking for Emma's bathing suit. " Ah! found it" sighed Meredith relieved, She changed Emma into her clothes "Can you play with your barbies for a sec, Mommy's going to surprise Derek, and then i'll come and get you" chuckeled Meredith squeezing Emma's shoulder. "You look so beautifull Emm" smiled Meredith before walking out of the door.

She walked to her bedroom and grabbed her dark blue dress from the bottom of the closet, she grabbed her dotted bikini and changed into her clothes, She heard Derek in the shower so she saw it as an occasion to grab a big bag, put his swimming shorts in it and ran down the stairs to grab towels, Emma's toys and drinks and food. Meredith put the bag full of stuff in the car and walked inside again to hear the shower off, She put on her robe and say on the couch with a newspaper.

"You're reading a newspaper" chuckeled Derek kissing Meredith's cheek from behind. "I have a surprise for you" smiled Meredith "Go get in the car " added Meredith. "It's my day off Mer.. i'm not going to the hospital with you on my only day off" sighed Derek. "Get in the car Derek" smiled Meredith, Derek made a face and walked outside. Meredith ran up the stairs, quickly brushing her hair and getting Emma out of her room. "Emma baby, next time don't make such a big mess " smiled Meredith, "Sorry mommy" pouted Emma. "It's fine, we'll clean up tonight" smiled Meredith grabbing Emma's hand and walking down the stairs in their summer-y dresses.

"Meredith you look beautifull, but why wearing that to work?" chuckeled Derek when he saw Meredith in her dark blue dress and Emma next to her. "That's because we're not going to work" chuckeled Meredith. "Oh wait, i forgot something" chuckeled Meredith grabbing a towel from her bag "I'm going to blindfold you now" smiled Meredith putting the towel infront of Derek's eyes. "What no" "Where are we going" rambled Derek, "Shut up Derek" smiled Meredith starting the engine.

"We arrived" smiled Meredith, Derek was trying to take the blindfold off. "Here let me" chuckeled Meredith lifting the blindfold off Derek's face. Meredith looked at Derek amazed, Derek's eyes light up, at the sound of the waves, and the clear blue sky, squeeling children and splashing water. "The beach" he finally managed to say, "I'm so glad i'm going to marry you" smiled Derek. "Let's go find a nice place" smiled Meredith getting the bag out of the car, while Derek got Emma out of her seat. "And you Emma, are looking fabulous" smiled Derek. Derek grabbed Emma's left hand and Meredith grabbed Emma's right hand, together they walked up to the beach and dropped their bags immediatly. "You brought my swimming shorts right?" asked Derek "And were can i change " chuckeled Derek. Meredith handed Derek his shorts an held up a towel, "be quick, nobody will notice" laughed Meredith when she saw Derek's cheeks flush red. Derek changed quickly, and Meredith pulled of her dress and helped Emma do the same.

Derek and Meredith both grabbed Emma's hand and the three of them ran to the sea jumping into the cold water together "Fuck, it's freezing cold water" shouted Meredith. "That's a bad word mommy chuckeled Emma, whom didn't mind the cold water at all. Derek jumped up to Meredith and kissed her "I love you Meredith" smiled Derek, kissing her passionate. "Derek Christopher Shepherd, i am not going to have sex with you in sea" chuckeled Meredith. "Fine" groaned Derek letting go of his firm grip around Meredith's waist. "Emma want to sit on my back?" asked Derek, Emma nodded excited and climbed onto Derek's back "We're going for a swim, you coming?" asked Derek when he saw Meredith's lips turn blue a little. "No, i brought a book, so i think i'm just going to read" smiled Meredith "But you two have fun" added Meredith with a smirk. She slowly walked out of the watter to their towels and sat down grabbing her book, She looked up to the sea seeing Derek and Emma splatter water onto each others faces, which made Meredith smile.

"I'm just so blessed" smiled Meredith, muttering it to herself

A/N this chapter was so much funto write omg, well only the next morning part en the beach part, yay hope you all like it, i'd highly appreciate reviews xo