Chapter 3

4 YEARS LATER!
" Emma, come get your jacket, we need to get you to day care" shouted Meredith from down the stairs. Emma ran down the stairs " You are my beautifull princess" smiled Meredith hugging Emma tight. " Do you want your hair in a pony tail or just like this?" asked Meredith. " Pony tail" smiled Emma. Meredith pushed Emm's thick blond curly hair in a pony tAil and grabbed her bag. " Aunt Lexie is waiting for us at the door" chckeled Meredith. Her phone rang, " Meredith Grey?" " Its Izzie.." " Izz? why do you have Cristina's phone?" chuckeled Meredith. " Mama we need to go" whined Emma, " Just a sec sweety, Mama is on the phone " " You have a kid? " "yes.. " Meredith.." "i Know izz im sorry" " no meredith.. its Cristina" " What?" " She-she 's been in a terrible car crash" Meredith went quiet " Meredith, Meredith? can you come visit?" asked Izzie. Meredith came to sensed and sighed " Im going now"

" Lexie help me" shrieked Meredith. Lexie ran inside " Yes?" "Cristina was in a car crash i need to drive there" " you can't drive in this state Meredith, i coming with you & your packing right now,ill go get some stuff for me and we'll meeet here in20 minutes" Meredith nodded and lifted Emma on her arm. They both got their stuff and got into Lexie's car.

-----SEATTLE--------

They stopped at the hospital and ran inside. " Cristina Yang.. where is she?" " Im sorry M'am are you family?" asked the nurse. " No, i am her medical proxy, im her person" " Alright let me just check that" " Meredith Grey?" "yes.. and this is my daughter Emma Grey and my sister Lexie Grey" " Room 201" " Thank you"

" Meredith Grey" said Miranda Bailey. Meredith stopped and turned around " Doctor Bailey" " What on earth are you doin' here" "Cristina" sighed Meredith. " Yes.. that's so sad.., she is stable now" " Good good" smiled Meredith awkward. " Who is that women and the cute girl" smiled Miranda. " I'm Emma, and thats auntie Lexie" smiled Emma shaking Miranda's hand. " You-you have a daughter?" smiled Miranda. " Yup, and a sister" " Ellis?" " Thatcher" responded Meredith tired. " Good to see you again Meredith" "like wise"

" Izzie" cried Meredith out. Izzie hugged Meredith tight. " You actually let me hug you? " chuckeled Izzie. " i've changed" she smiled weak. " Where are you staying ?" " Emm, Lex & i are probbably going to an motel" "Don't" " Don't what?" " Oh dear, please stay in your house" " I left you and George, i can't hurt you like that" " Can i see Cristina now..?" Meredith followed Izzie into room 201. Cristina was wired to basicly everything. " what's wrong with her?" " She had a brain bleed & some internal bleeding, her right arm is broken, and we aren't sure if she'll have sight when she wakes up" sighed Izzie.
"How is Cristina do-" Meredith shivered of the voice she knew so well. " Meredith?" Meredith didn't turn around. " Who is that man mommy, how does he know you?" Shrieked Emma. " I-i" stuttered Meredith. "Lex can you watch Emma for a second" sighed Meredith walking out of the room. She ran to an on-call room and sank down on the bed crying. Richard opened the door of the on-call room seeing Meredith Grey with zebra stripes of mascara on her faces . " So the rumors are true, Meredith is back" " Just for Cristina" " I thought so, so you have a daughter?" " Uh yes, i have" smiled Meredith " Whats her name?" " Emma" chuckeled Meredith soft " whats her full name?" asked Richard. " Emma Cristina Grey" " Wonderful" " She is wonderful".

" You sound like a proud mother" " I am Richard..i am.."