ch. 19 ♪ panicked pre-somethings.

CHAPTER NINETEEN:panicked pre-somethings

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
panicked pre-somethings.

"So then she came up to me during our honors biology class and asked me to be her boyfriend," Armin said wistfully.

"Wow- really?" Y/N said, eyebrows rising in surprise.

"Can you believe it, Y/N?" Armin said happily, his voice emitting from my computer speaker.

"I'm really happy for you, Armin," Y/N replied, faking a smile as they barely held it together. "That's- that's really great."

"I didn't even know she liked me like that," Armin said, running his hands through his hair in disbelief. "I thought it was a bit strange that she always talked to me- no one really did, but I was the new kid, so."

"Yeah..."

"She's wonderful, I think."

Y/N grinned awkwardly, unable to escape, seeing as they were on a video call. "She is, isn't she?"

Mikasa coughed a few feet away in front of Y/N, adjusting in her bed. She shot them a look, almost asking if she needed an excuse to leave.

Y/N popped a knuckle in response, dropping a book off of their bed as a signal.

"Hey, Y/N, don't forget you said you'd hear my attempt at that song you wrote. Wanna go? We can pull an all nighter with Klaus," Mikasa said loudly.

The (H/C) guitarist looked at her briefly before turning back to their computer. "Looks like I have to go.."

"Oh, I don't want to keep you," Armin said, "we can call tomorrow morning like always, anyway. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, Armin," They said softly.

"I love you!" Armin chirped affectionately.

"I- I love you, too."

BEEP-BEEP.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══