ch. 07 ♬ ill brother.

CHAPTER SEVEN: ill brother

CHAPTER SEVEN:
ill brother.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Hanji yelled as she tore apart Jean and Eren for the third time today.

She was usually the happy one out of her and Professor Ackerman, so witnessing her anger was scary, to say the least.

"Listen, we have seven days to do this if you include today. Levi is sick, and you two! You can't even stop fighting! Mikasa, everytime you even look towards Eren you choke up," Hanji put her face in her hands.

"What happened to the awesome, collaborative, team I saw just three days ago? No, actually, what the heck happened?" Hanji said in an exasperated tone.

Armin banged his head on his piano and sighed, creating a distortion of notes.

Jean scowled at Eren and went to drink water. His cold had disappeared over the last few days, but Professor Ackerman fell ill, and couldn't conduct our practices anymore, so he canceled on Saturday while he found a fill-in.

Mikasa had a newfound tolerance of Jean, and Eren had the audacity to get jealous.

Armin and I were 'perfectly normal' as Hanji put it.

However, our music? Eren kept getting off beat, and Mikasa kept choking up, which threw off the entire product.

Jean would sing with a new confidence and happiness to him, but all of that would disappear the second Eren spoke or made a mistake or overdid his solos.
Cut to 'Shut Up Eren, You Don't Get To Look Cool After What You Did,' and 'Nobody Cares, Jackass, You're Here For A Basic Beat And Basic Beat Only,' from earlier.

Armin's been adding a bit more to his parts, whether it's rhythmic or part of the melody, and has honestly been the backbone of the band today.

"Is nobody going to inform me?" Hanji pushed up her glasses.

We stood in silence.

"Okay, Y/N. Care to tell me what happened?"

"See, I'm not entirely sure if the people involved would like for me to share their personal business so-"