ch. 08 ♬ unknowing debut.

CHAPTER EIGHT: an unknowing debut

CHAPTER EIGHT:
an unknowing debut.

"Okay, I think that should be good," I said, taking a step back from Armin.

Armin looked at himself in the mirror.
"Woah."

I had done parts of Armin's hair back in two thin braids on the side of his head, connecting at the back, and trimmed his bangs a bit. Usually, Mikasa was Eren and Armin's designated haircutter, but she claimed she was too 'busy' to do so.

"You look nice," I patted him on the shoulder. "What are you going to wear?"

"I.. have no idea," Armin grimaced.

"That makes two of us," I sighed. "Maybe we should've taken up Jean on his offer of helping us pick an outfit."

"Why does he care, though?"

"He's a fashion snob. Whatever we end up picking out, he'll make fun of us anyway."

"Well, we have a little less than two hours left, and we have to warm up, too, so if we're going to ask for help we should do it now." Armin jumped down from the bathroom counter he was sitting on.

"Can I do your hair, though, Y/N? You did mine, so I feel like I should- I should return the favor." Armin touched his head.

"No."

"Please," He begged, "I love touching your hair!"

"No."

"I see how it is."

I picked out a few different outfit components: just some things that Jean could "help" me make a decent outfit with. He'd never know that I sabotaged it by throwing in my favorite clothes.

Armin took one last look at the frogs from where they were on the floor, and made sure their cage was on tight.

So far our frogs had been behaving well, with Jimothy, Dill, and Marie thriving in their artificial habitat.

We were expecting to get an A on this project. Eren's Daddy- sorry, frog, died on the second day after he got it. Sasha and Connie were devastated, and held a funeral for Daddy, with Chicken Nugget, Berta, Meal, and Your Mom in attendance.
Hanji officiated the funeral service. It was certainly something.