ch. 04 ♬ firsts.

CHAPTER FOUR: firsts

CHAPTER FOUR:
firsts.

I yawned and stretched my arms, rubbing my eyes awake before tumbling out of bed and landing on the ground with a painful 'oomph.'

Great way to start the morning.

I looked over at my alarm.

I think I have about a half hour before it goes off.

The uniform fit me well, although the collar of the shirt was a bit itchy. I cringed, turning my neck a bit to the point where I could probably ignore the weird starchiness of the shirt.

I put my notebooks and laptop inside of my backpack, and clipped a small keychain that Armin gave me yesterday on the side. It was a half of a moon, and Armin had the other half, except his was a sun.

I thought it was a cute gesture.

I never really had a need for boys' affection. Mikasa just ignores them, until they take the hint.

It's kind of funny, how she could have the choice of any boy, but she chooses Eren, who barely even acknowledges her.

I blew a tiny feather from my blazer and sighed.

Mikasa finally woke up, her body rolling out of her covers as she sat up.

"You're up early." She said, yawning slightly as she stretched her arms above her head. "On a Monday morning, too. Strange."

"I guess." I smiled.

She dragged herself into the bathroom and took a shower.

I sat down at my desk and pulled out my phone.

I went through my notifications, and saw something that made me roll my eyes.

A direct message from 'jeankirst.eye'

You're Y/N right? Eren's friend? Do you know a way I can get closer to that pretty girl he's always with, Mikasa?

Not this guy again.