Chapter 24

(Third POV)

"Here's a simple answer, Just don't make the same mistakes again." Izuku says as went in with the other two boys. His tone was caring and not cold. Fuyumi and Enji ended up looking at him with shock. "Sorry, I overheard the last part of what Fuyumi said.. hearing what dad is saying, I figured what you were talking about." he smiled nervously.

"You kno-" Fuyumi was cut off. "No.. I don't know what happened. I just know things were messed up here and you forced to fix it because of me.. I am happy and grateful that you're willing to endure for me.." A smile crept his face. 

"Izuku.. When the time comes, we'll tell you everything." Enji said. "I know.. I just, I wanted you guys to see the present and future.." Izuku says. All Todorokis present nodded. Katsuki is just standing there watching the family drama. He sighed. 

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou.. Izuku's bestfriend since childhood." He smirked. "Hello Bakugou-kun" Fuyumi greeted as Enji nodded. "Oh we have a visitor!" A new voice came. "Natsuo!!" Izuku exclaimed as he tackled his brother in a hug. "Hello Izuku." Natsuo ruffled the younger's hair.

"Dinner is almost done, Why won't you change first?" Fuyumi suggested they all nodded leaving Enji with Fuyumi alone again. "Are you sure it's a good idea to have that Bakugou here?" Enji asked. "Dad, Bakugou has been there since Izuku was a child. Maybe he just wants to meet us.. basically he's like a brother to Izuku in Shoto's stories."

(Katsuki POV)

The glasses sister sister said Izuku and his brothers should change first. I got pulled by Izuku to his room. Shoto's is across the hallway. This house is actually big even without a second floor. It's traditional Japanese itself and the interior. I think I know what to expect when these two will move to the dorms. Izuku's room back then had some of this style too.. but more on action figures than traditional. I think he sold them all about a month ago.

"Kacchan!" Izuku called me out from my thoughts. He gave me a set of clothes.. wait- My set of clothes!?!! My shocked must've been seen in my face since Izuku answered me. "I also packed what you left from our past sleepovers for future ones." Izuku said. I just nodded at him and changed in the bathroom connected to his room.

Well, he seems happy and comfortable. My worries are definitely answered, and whatever problem they had in the past, Izuku seemed to accept it and actually willing to face it. He isn't the type to dwell on the past for a long term like years. He would probably get over his grief in a month or so. Although the problem with that is he goes to extremes in hurting himself when he shouldn't. That happened when Auntie died. 

"Kacchan. Let's go! Nee-san and dad is waiting." I nodded and followed him. Over dinner, nothing much happened. I see that they were peaceful despite the drama earlier. They can laugh freely and make sure Izuku is comfortable. Maybe I can trust Shoto on this.

After I ate my dinner, I stood up. "Well, I see Izuku would be happy here." I said. "Kacchan?"

"Well, I really came here to make sure you're okay here.. I guess I have nothing to worry about." 

"But Kacchan! We have desserts!" Izuku exclaimed. "OI Izu, you really think I'd eat something so sweet? look how many hot sauce bottles I used on this dinner?" I say with a chuckle in the end. "Beides, Old hag would panic if I stayed any later." 

"I'll call you a cab Kacchan!" I tried to put out that offer but he was persistent. I sighed and ended up riding the cab home with Izuku's money.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

(Shoto POV)

Bakugou just went home, Me and Izuku were helping Fuyumi with the dishes.. Well, I am spending lots of time with Izuku since the weekend was reserved to dad and mom. Yes, he'll finally meet mom. It's a surprise though. I'll just tell him to pick flowers from the garden as a gift. He'd probably give sunflowers. 

After helping with Fuyumi, she decided that maybe she can clear up her schedule for a day next week. The car ride was the only time they were alone really. It seems they get along well. But we all really don't know much about each other so alone time with Izuku is the best plan. I'm glad that we're all not too awkward.

"Izuku, do you want to do anything?" I asked. He perked up but seemed to look hesitant as he bit his bottom lips. "You can tell me anything Izuku." I said as we enter my room. We sleepover each other's room everyday with the pattern repeating of mine then his. "Promise you won't laugh..?" He asked looking me in the eyes with a slight worry. He is better at showing emotions than me. "I promise.."

"I want to make a pillow fort."

"-a what?" 

"A pillow fort!" he repeated. 'what's a pillow fort?' I tilted my head. "What's a pillow fort?" I asked. He shrugged at me. "I don't know." "huh?" I eyed him in a confused manner.

"Well, I only heard it from my classmates back then, they always have sleepovers and... I heard whenever the pillow fort is mentioned they say it's fun and relaxing like that.. but I haven't  really tried it." He said.

"Do you know what it looks like?" I asked. He shook his head no. "What about Bakugou?" 

"Well, we only really played heroes and train our quirks.. so..." I sighed. "I don't know what it is either.. maybe we can search it up." I said. We immediately opened my laptop and searched for it. Well, it was literally a fort made of pillows.. and blankets... maybe I can sacrifice my lamp and the old chairs to hold it up. We have a lot of futons here anyways we can lay four side by side. Maybe I should steal some of dad's pillows in his room (by some I meant all of them). why?

to annoy him even just a bit of course! He can't do anything because he is so set to spoiling Izuku. Plus, he's not fully forgiven yet. 

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

(Dabi POV)

Nothing, I was doing nothing but sit on bed, and waste my time looking at my photo of Izuku. That childish smile he managed to put even though he's in a fever was heartwarming. Among all of us, he is the most feverish. He was only three years old but he visits the hospital all the time. The doctor said that his quirk is probably building up in him already. Apparently, his quirk is does not follow it's nature.

Remembering what I can remember from years ago because of that kid from the summer camp attack. Can it really be Izuku? I as dwelling on the matter then I heard a voice yell. ugh, Shigaraki. "DABI!!!" and so I went to him at the bar across my given room.

"what?"

"you, you will be going around for a bit. We have many friends across this area of Japan. of course, Kurogiri will help you with every travel. You start next week." He said, I just shrugged my shoulders and left. As I enter my room, as if on cue, my phone rang. Hawks.

"Heyy Tou!" He called. I rolled my eyes knowing Hawks probably knows that I rolled them. "Did any villains or anything from the underworld attacked Endeavor and injured him badly or something?" I raised my brow. "Hu? why?" 

"Oh he's not?" "no news about that unless it's new just a few hours ago." I answered. "Apparently, he's taking a bit of a long break." "what do you mean?" 

"I don't know!! his schedule was weird a couple weeks back and his secretary said that he took a two week break or something like that.." Why is this bird even asking me? It's not like I'm close to him. "Well don't ask me. I don't know a thing. Anyways, Toga's reporting this week. And I have a long term mission." I hung up. That red bird is probably complaining on how I didn't say goodbye.

I sighed and move my thoughts back to Izuku.. don't get me wrong, I love my other siblings too but, eve though I'm closest to Natsuo,

I can't lie about my favoritism. A smirk formed to my face at the thought.