Chapter 13

What he wants to show and mean

"what is Izuku to you? I know you know something we don't." Shoto sighed at the blonde. "I will tell you, but don't tell Izuku... My father did a DNA test. Izuku is my brother."

"YOU GOTTA BE SHIZZING ME!" Katsuki yelled, getting stares from people, making Shoto shush him. "I'll tell you the story.." the half and half said. They both are now at the entrance, since Masaru wasn't there yet, Katsuki decided to ask the reason of not telling his friend.

"Hey, why not tell Izuku?"

"Our father's a bastard.." was all Shoto blurted, leaving the blonde at the entrance. Katsuki was shocked that Endeavor was like that in reality. He has always thought that the hero was cool. He could even tell that Izuku's favorite hero was Endeavor. From his hero name to his stoic personality, he may not be the ideal hero but Izuku liked the way Endeavor try hard to achieve to be number one. It's what the hero's hero name means. The red head believe they have the same determination.

Katsuki sighed as he entered his father's car that had just arrived. Masaru saw this problematic face, "Hey  Katsuki, you okay?" Katsuki only gave a hum. The blonde's thoughts went to the Bakugou's plan on adopting Izuku, If Endeavor was really a problem then they are sure to continue the invite. Of course, this blonde will not expect what he will hear next from Todoroki.

The next day, Izuku was still in the hospital and visited by the usual Katsuki. Meanwhile, at Endeavor's Agency.. Aizawa left his classes early to meet Endeavor. Entering the office, he asked "What job are you in for me today?" before even looking up. When he did, he did not saw Endeavor but Enji Todoroki. The man was out of his hero costume and looks defeated sitting on his chair. "Aizawa.. you have a family right?" The black haired hero grew curious of the conversation. "Yes, why..?". Endeavor knew that Aizawa was a good dad, he once saw the family out once.

"I'm a terrible father.." the flame hero said, "Did you know that I have two dead sons?" 

Aizawa wide eyed, as far as he know Endeavor has three kids, but recently Nezu had told him that Endeavor did have two more sons. Aizawa nodded. "I did a DNA test actually.. one is still alive." Aizawa was surprised yes, but what's the matter gotta be? "I had so many mistakes, I abused my family. They hate me, I neglected Fuyumi and Natsuo, trained Shoto and Touya pass their limits, Didn't save Izuku in time, and sent their mother to the mental ward." Shota went wide eyed. He felt anger grew inside him. "What do you mean Izuku?" he asked the flame hero.

"I don't know how he kept his name Izuku but, Izuku Midoriya is my son.."

"That will be a problem, Izuku can't stay in a house of a broken family."  stated Aizawa.

"Shoto doesn't want me to take him for the very same purpose, but I want to make everything right. Because of Izuku, the kids gave me a chance. Shoto would not allow Izuku in the family unless I changed." 

"So basically you need a how to be a father 101 from me." Enji nodded. Aizawa sighed. "Izuku right now is lonely, basically grieving from his adoptive mother's death. I assume you don't want to tell him before everything is fixed right?" Enji nodded again. All the four Todoroki's want to do was give Izuku a peaceful and happy family. "How about visit him, dote on him like a father, show your kindness to him and your good means to him." The teacher suggested. The look on Enji was a bit hesitant as he saw the kid was like Shoto.

"Enji Todoroki, they may seem stoic and serious but kids will always be kids. Even if they don't show, they want a doting and loving family. They want attention of their parents in a good way. Izuku, sometimes can be childish. One moment he was so serious the other he just seems like a lost five year old. The doctors said that his memory may be affecting his personality.. Amnesia can get pretty complicated." 

"What does his childishness have to do with this?" Enji asked confused, Aizawa sighed tiredly, he just stated a long talk earlier then he has to explain again. "I may not be a fan of kids because they aren't easy to handle but I did learn that kids are easy to persuade and make happy. Izuku is smart and kind like his adoptive mother, met the woman once, if ever he'll know the truth.. he may be mad but in the end, forgiveness will take over him. Because that's the morals he was taught." 

Enji nodded in understanding. "I get it now, but.. if you hate children so much, why be a teacher?" Enji couldn't count how many time Aizawa sighed in their meeting. "I was forced Yamada, Nemuri, and Tensei. Any more questions?" he said sleepily. Enji shook his head no. 

"Then, let me ask you a question?" Enji raised a brow at AIzawa. "What is it?" 

"Why did you decide to be a better father?"