Chapter 28

Provisional Hero License Exam 1 

"You.. what's with the extra phone calls?" Shigaraki was obviously annoyed. "Well, can't I have extra phone calls?" Dabi asks in a bored manner. "don't think you can fool me Touya.." hand man hissed. Dabi sighed. "It's Dabi. Touya is a dumb name handy." He retorted. "Oooh... Shiggy and Dabi are fighting!!" "SHUT UP TOGA!" both yelled. 

"Fine!.. Dabi.." Shigaraki forced the name after a dramatic pause. "who's on the other line?" 
"can't I have other villain friends?" 

"oh is Hawks a villain?" Shigaraki seethed. Dabi sighed on the outside but he is internally thinking fast. He came up with a good response that would make sense. "The Paranormal liberation front." Dabi let out. "What?!" an annoyed Shigaraki was even more annoyed now since the person in question is changing the subject.

"Hawks is joining in the paranormal liberation front, spying on us villains I suppose.." Dabi shrugged his shoulders. "well, do you seriously trust that?" Tomura scoffed. "of course not, that's why I'm handling him.." Dabi acting angry towards Hawks. "You see, I know where he comes from.. that commission place is pretty annoying.." 

"oh?? that's where you died."  Tomura said getting the point. Dabi couldn't help but internally thank his acting instructor and his amazing mind for the perfect cover and background story. "Then, continue .." Shigaraki said. He turned back to his games immediately and Dabi was praised by All for One from the TV screen. Once everything was settled he went his way to his room again. Toga followed. "hoho Dabi, the fun starts soon!!" Toga coded. Dabi nodded 'it's all ending soon..' Dabi thought smirking. 

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

"Bakugou! try to deal with the falling debris from your explosions! It can hurt citizens okay!?!" Aizawa yelled after being almost squished by one of the falling rocks.

"YES SIR DAMMIT!!" Bakugou yelled as another explosion came. Ectoplasm walked towards Aizawa. "Aizawa-kun, shouldn't we put the twins on different gyms?" Ectoplasm asks. "why?"
"Izuku is making a snowstorm while Shoto is making a fire whirl.. can't you see.. rather feel..?"

Aizawa went to shaking on freezing to melting like summer. "yeah now I get your point. At least send your clones to them." Aizawa said as Ectoplasm nodded and made his way to the two using his quirk.

It's another day of training for the licensing exams. Aizawa has no doubt his students will pass as long as this intense training continues. The only thing he's worry about is Bakugou and Shoto's cooperation. Well, Izuku would be there for Shoto.. but still! Aizawa sighed as he chose to just wait for the day.

Well, it came sooner. After a week or two.

Class 1A is now gathered outside the exam site seeing other students from different schools. "WOW SENSEII!! SO MANY HEROES IN TRAINING!!" Mina exclaimed. Her excitement seemed to have affected his classmates too. "ERASER!?" A voice of a woman came in. "ERASERHEAD BE MY BOYFRIEND!" The woman yelled, this very much entertained Ashido. Their gruffy teacher seemed to tense up. 

"Senseii!! is she your girlfriend??" the curiosity of Hagekure. "no, students, Meet Ms. Joke. She teaches at Ketsubutsu Academy High." 
"I and Aizawa were like in a romance movie!! our agencies near together and we pass by each other almost everyda-" Aizawa smacked her in the head. "don't get your dreams up joke." he said still tired. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Eraser there you go again! marry me!" 

"no" Aizawa sighed. "oh? UA STUDENTS!!" yelled a boy with black hair. "this is my class Aizawa. Second years!" Joke happily introduced.

"Uwah! UA students! Hello, my name is Yo Shindo!! happy to meet you." He happily introduced himself. "Your smile is overly big," Shoto commented silently but heard. "WHA!? (quacky) acting!" yelled Bakugou who earned a scolding from Tenya. Izuku came closer to Shindo and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay Shindo-kun, no need to force yourself," Izuku said honestly worried that they were forcing him to be nice in a way. 

"Izuku!! that's a different case!" yelled Katsuki. "oh?" Izuku tilts his head. The ash-blonde facepalmed. 'what an airhead.' he thought. 

"Is he really sincere?" Shindo pointed, his expression seemed to darken as he whispered at the girl beside him. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and similar teeth to Eijirou Kirishima. "I think so... But what's important is that I have to get their autographs!!" She yelled as her words followed the end. "So good to be famous!" Kaminari and Mineta beamed. 

"Anyways! Good luck!!" The Ketsubutsu students said before going to the exam site.
"UA STUDENTS!!" Another unknown voice yelled but this time from a girl. "Camie, you're too excited." 

"Shiketsu students.." Izuku let out. A boy walks to the front, wearing a cape and the Shiketsu cap, he bowed almost hitting his head on the floor. He took a quick glare at Shoto immediately turning away not even after a second. This didn't go unnoticed by the twins. Izuku concluded that he will keep an eye on the guy. "Yoaroshi Inasa," Aizawa said as the Shiketsu students walked away. "He placed first on the recommendations but didn't enroll to UA." he added which surprised 1A.

"Watch out for him." He said before he started walking in the building and the students hurriedly followed. Well, the welcoming speech was just like a Deja Vu of Aizawa's lessons. The speaker was sleepy. The blonde sleepy man explained the rules and how many would pass this first stage. After the simple details, 

"well, the exams start now.." The ground started shaking a bit and the walls fell. 'guess it starts now.' Izuku thought as he looks around. "Shoto, Kacchan! You stay with the group whether you like it or not." Izuku said. 

"I think it's better to stay together." He suggested to the class. "I'm guessing they'll come for us first." He also added. "Why?!" Most yelled. "They know our quirks!" Izuku yelled as he moves swiftly a bit surprised as a ball aimed at him. Then he sees more balls aimed at their group, He starts using his cold flames to at least lead away the ones thrown at them to the other way. Hopefully, it takes out other people too.

"We just need to continue like this!" Eijirou yelled with the agreement of others. "NOT YET! YOU'RE TOO STRONG TOGETHER!" Shindo yelled using his quirk on the ground.