Chapter 2

Izuku

"You think they're still onto us?" A guy said catching his breath in an alley way. "I don't think so, but we got a hero's child and that's enough to pay our debt right?" the companion said as he was carrying the three year old they knocked out. "We still have time come o-" in front of them, black mist suddenly appeared. "You're late." A misty man said. "Kurogiri!! we're sorry! we came with a ch-" the man holding Izuku said but immdiately got cut off. "We don't tend to late people.. As the deal goes, you'll pay with your life." the man in the suit whom they called 'Kurogiri' took the child and left it in the another alley using his quirk, warping the two men at his 'Sensei's' location and readied himself to see another gruesome execution.

In an alley somewhere in Musutafu city, Izuku was warped next to a big garbage bin. Starting to wake up and shuffling to his position, a massive wave of head ache came to him when he gained his consciousness. The pain in the back of his head was obviously hit by something hard. But right now.. where is he? who is he? He couldn't do anything else but cry from the pain and confusion he was having.

Like luck was by Izuku's side, a woman with green hair passed by the Alley and heard his sobs. Inko Midoriya is walking home from her job. Very kind woman, though this kind woman is sad about the death of his husband, Hisashi Midoriya, two month ago.

She went to find where the sobs were coming from only to see a boy red and white haired boy curling on the ground. She immediately went to the boy. "Hey little dear.. What are you doing here?" Inko asked the pity looking boy. Izuku backed away a little debating whether or not he should trust the woman in front of him. "It's okay, I'll help you.." she said holding out her hand. The boy complied by taking her hand. Inko now kneeling on par with the Izuku's height, holding his hands she asked.. "What's your name?"

"I-I.. Don't remember.."

She put a hand on his forehead only to feel a high temperature. 'he must have a fever in this chilly night.'

"h-head.. Hurts..." he whimpered.

"Hey.. I'll bring you to the hospital okay?" Izuku nodded shyly. Inko picked him up and stopped a cab and went to the hospital.

On the way there, Izuku fell asleep. "he must be exhausted.." Inko whispered to herself. She felt Izuku's tiny hands cling to the sleeves of her pink cardigan. Small snores began to fill the air.

In the hospital. Inko decided to wait for the child, who's now being tested to see what was wrong with him. "He has a fever, He couldn't remember anything.. and, I found him crying on the streets said his head hurts." she told the doctor, hoping it would help. Hours later, tests are now done. A serum was given to Izuku, relaxing him to sleep. 

"We found a bump on a critical area on his head, probably got hit too hard.  It looks intentional, this probably caused the memory loss. He has amnesia Mrs. Midoriya. We interviewed him in case he remembered something and nothing. If he can't tell us his identity he will be put in an orphanage. We estimated his age as three years old." the doctor explained. 'but the system is horrible.'  she thought. "Doctor, what if I adopt him? When will the papers be ready?" Inko asked. "Well if you're really sure then by the time he's ready to leave, the papers should be ready too, even before his leave. Which is next week." Inko nodded confirming the adoption. "he'll be awake by tomorrow." the doctor said as he takes his leave.

The next day, Inko came to the hospital to see the three year old red head. She went to his hospital room. The boy was coloring on a paper, probably given by the hospital. The boy looked at the green haired woman. "Miss!!" Izuku greeted as he remembered her from last night.