Chapter 11

I don't want to see you depressed

Aizawa and Katsuki are now in front of the apartment. Knocked on the door hoping they didn't have to break it, but it remained as a hope. Bakugou blew up the front door revealing mess. Ramen cups on the floor, temperature is not constant. You'll see some of Izuku's hot red eyes glowing like lava in the dark, some snow like stuff are on the floor.

"What... happened here?" The blonde let out as he took a peek in Izuku's room and opened the lights. "The room's untouched Sensei." he said, Aizawa made his way to Katsuki from the kitchen. Avoiding burning himself from the hot ice.

It was weird, The mess outside was far from his room. Though dust may be seen on some surfaces. Then, they checked the next room. Inko Midoriya's room. "This is auntie Inko's room, by the look of this house.. I think she hasn't seen it yet." Bakugou said.

Aizawa slowly turned the doorknob to open a somewhat messy room. A bir of ramen cups at the corners, some of Izuku's quirks on the floor. And walls. Though it was colder than any places in the house, Frost on plastered on the walls, the floor where you could slip and fall as if you're in a skating rink. Blanket a mess on the bed and a crinkled pink cardigan. Then.. A faint smell of iron meets Aizawa's nose. His eyes widen. "BAKUGOU!! THE BATHROOM!!" his student complied and ran to the bathroom, worry filled both investigators.

The smell only gets stronger and stronger as they near the door. They only have to push it wide open. What they saw made them put horror in their faces. Izuku Midoriya is on his own puddle of blood. Aizawa immediately called for help and Bakugou ran to the knocked out Izuku and pulled his friend in a hug. He checked the pulse, "Slow and faint but it's still there!!" he exclaimed at Aizawa. Tears slowly formed his eyes.
"W-what the hell nerd?!" he said as he tries to stop the slow bleeding

"The ambulance is here Bakugou." Aizawa said as sirens were heard outside. Katsuki carried his friend to the stretcher then called his mom.

"WHERE ARE YOU DAM BRAT YOU'RE LATE AND M-"

"m-mom..."

'he rarely calls me mom.' Mitsuki thought before answering. "Katsuki, what happened?" she change her tone to a soft one. "Izuku.. at the hospital.. Please.. b-bring me there.. Now.. Please.." he said in between sobs.

"Katsuki where are you?"

"Izuku's"

Mitsuki hang up, Aizawa went with Izuku in the ambulance. Not long later, A car stopped in front of the blond. He knows it's their car and he went in the backseat.

"The ambulance already got him.. Aizawa Sensei is with him." Katsuki was calm. Mitsuki however felt even more depressed than she already is.. "It's my fault!! It's my fault!!" Mitsuki cried with tears as she drives. "What do you mean mom?"

"I should've been there for Izuku!! I'm supposed to look after him!!" She continued her blame. "OLD HAG!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!" Katsuki yelled to get his mother's attention. 

"Inko's dead Katsuki.." she said.

"Auntie.. Inko?"

"No funeral was held. But she is buried properly with a proper grave."

The rest of the car ride was quiet. Meanwhile with Aizawa. Izuku is now clean and put into an IV. He has his own hospital room. The doctor came in and looked at Izuku more pitifully than she did last time. "Poor kid.." she said. Aizawa raised a brow. "You met him before?" he asked, he noticed the attachment of the nurse to his student in her eyes. "His mother died the day of UA sports festival." the nurse said.

"so that's what happened huh?" Aizawa looked at his student.

"He's by himself." the nurse added. Aizawa gave a shock look.

"Mrs. Midoriya's husband died 12 years ago."

"Why are you telling me this?" The sleepy mam asks.

"I'm a friend of the Midoriya's, You look like you can help him." she said.

"Izuku suffered amnesia when he was just three, he's memories are starting to return slowly.. We are now waiting if he remembers anything about his original family."

"he's adopted?"

"Inko found him crying in an alley and brought him here eleven to twelve years ago. Got attached to the child and felt lonely after Hisashi's death. So she adopted." Aizawa nodded at her. The door creaked open.

"How's he's condition?" Katsuki asked as he walks towards them with his mother following behind. "He'll be fine. He'll probably wake up tomorrow. He just dropped because of the blood loss and exhaustion. Though, he may need help mentally when he wakes up."

A bit later, The Bakugous decided to stay with Izuku. Aizawa has to go home and sleep a bit before his patrol starts.

_______________

The next day, class 1A was energetic as usual. Everyone is an early cpmer to school. A quiet Shoto was thinking hard on his desk. 'He recruited Izuku into his agency?' 'What does he want with him?' His thoughts were swirling around the fact that his father recruited his classmate. Lately, his father has beem acting weird. Less strict and more smiling or good mood? He doesn't have any nad intentions to show either. He stopped pushing Shoto to his limits.

Actually, Enji found something interesting the weekend after the sports festival that is worth smiling and thought of as life changing. The hero thought he could fix his family again. He wanted to be a good father to his son and make up for his mistakes with the three.

Aizawa went in the classroom looking tired more than usual. "Class.. Quiet down." he said. The class complied.
"Today, Bakugou is not here, and Midoriya is not here since last week. I'll get straight to the point. Midoriya is in the hospital for now. Bakugou is theretaking care of him. He's the only person Midoriya has left."

Shoto's eyes widen. He knew exactly what hapened. 'Mrs. Midoriya died already..' everyone looked at him. 'did I say that out loud?' now really in his thoughts.

"How do you know that Todoroki?" Sensei asked. "Talked to her once. She made me keep a promise." and that's the end of his talking not willing to tell more.
"Then.. Keep that promise kid." Aizawa said.

The day went on, Izuku woke up after lunch. "Oi nerd.." Izuku looked at Bakugou. "I'm sorry Kacchan.." the red head said. "Just.. Don't do it again okay??"

"oh. Kacchan cares.." the tease was lacking emotion but it's enough to make the blonde embarrassed. "I see, I was worried for nothing after ALL!"
"I don't like seeing you depressed Kacchan.."

"I don't want to see you depressed too.. Dam nerd."