Chapter 5

USJ

In the Todoroki household, Shoto went home from his first day at UA. Surprisingly, his father was there. Tension started to fill the house's ambience. "Shoto.. How was school?" Enji asked with the hope of his son replying.

There are times this happens. Enji would try to act like good father to make up for his losses, but his kids doesn't really comply. All of them felt like they were just created because Endeavor wanted to beat All Might.

Fuyumi forgave Enji but distance was still kept. Natsuo was mad, he is especially close to Touya.. He blamed their father for his loss. Shoto, simply rebelled against him by not using his left side, or his flames.

Surprising Enji, Shoto replied. "met someone interesting.." then he took his leave to his room or so his father thought. Leaving Enji there, he thought to himself. 'Someone.. Interesting?'

Shoto went straight to the room with the Batsudans and looked at his twin's picture. Showing similarities, but he wasn't really sure. He's not the best at these things. Shoto, just like Izuku, is dense. Natsuo, his older brother who is home, came in the room to pay his respects. He woke up late earlier morning. "Shoto? You woke up late too?" he asked his younger brother.

Shoto shook his head no. "not really..."

"then what are you doing here?"

"I met someone who looks like Izuku.. From his two colored hair to his two colored eyes." Shoto said in a serious tone. "Shoto. Izuku's dead." Natsuo said with furrowed brows in his pained expression. "The body wasn't found!!" he raged. "we searched our old city and it's neighboring cities!!" Natsuo fought back. Enji hearing their screams went to the Batsudans. "what's happening here?" he asked in a stern voice causing both boys to stop arguing. Natsuo who was mad at Enji left immediately and Shoto just stayed there looking pissed. "Shoto. We already tried looking for them." Enji said to his son. Shoto huffed then bowed to the Batsudans before leaving. Enji sighed.

He looked at the two pictures in the Batsudans. He made a painful expression as he saw the smiling faces of his dead sons.

He closed the door to the room and left quietly. Deciding to go to work so he could escape his sadness.

________________________

Weeks passed and classes were all training and lectures. Looking at the schedule, Aizawa saw that it is time to go to the USJ.

"okay class, tomorrow we will be going somewhere for class." he said in his dull voice. "now it's time to do something that will probably affect your whole school year." Everyone tensed up, what could it possibly be that it will affect that much time? "Since we have this fieldtrip tomorrow.. You will be picking class representatives."

'It's Normal!' the whole class exclaimed in their thoughts. These students keep forgetting that UA is still a high school. "I don't care how you do it, just pick one before class ends." Aizawa said zipping himself in his sleeping bag and faced the wall.

"Okay, we should vote class president and Vice president" Iida said chopping the air with his arms. Most of them wanted to vote for themselves volunteering themselves. Izuku couldn't care less. "how about this, write the name of who you want to vote in a piece of paper and we'll count the results." Iida suggested. "Then wouldn't that just means all of us would vote for ourselves?" Denki asked. "Which is why you can't write your own names ot vote for yourself."

In the end, Momo Yaoyorozu became the president and Iida became vice president.

The next day.. Iida and Momo lined the class up to the bus. But they seem to fail and just hive up on forcing the arrangements. In the end class 1A is with their group of friends.

Finally making it to their destination, the class went out the bus to be met by Pro Hero thirteen! "It's Thirteen!" Uraraka exclaimed as she was a big fan.

"So this are your students Aizawa Senpai!" Thirteen said. "Surprised no ones expelled yet."
Aizawa hummed at his coworker's comment. "You like your class this year huh?" Aizawa just gave him a 'seriously?' look. Thirteen laughed before setting the attention to the students. "Follow me inside the building."

Once inside, The students were amazed at the big dome that reminded them of Universal Studios Japan. "This is where you would be practicing on saving people in natural disasters! You can see that we built different situations where you can practice. This is the Unforeseen Stimulation Joint! or to call it shortly, The USJ!"

"It really is the USJ!!" The class exclaimed. Now thirteen is explaining her quirk and her line of hero work. Thirteen doesn't usually fight villains, Thirteen does more rescue work.

Izuku who had been paying attention suddenly caught  mist appearing. Then he heard Kirishima talk, "Wow!! They have fake villains too!"

"that's not fake villains.." Izuku said out. "He's right, everyone out! Those are real villains!" Thirteen said. "Thirteen! Protect the students while I fight!"

"But Eraserhead! Their so many!" Izuku yelled. Eraserhead was taken aback that the kid knew who he was when he didn't even reveal anything but his scarf. But there are more important things right now.. "You can't be a hero with only one trick!" he yelled as he charge at the low tier villains.

A man with blue hair was talking about something, a plan on killing All Might. The motives of killing All Might. "All Might should be here! Where is he?!!" he screamed as he scratch his neck more of irritation.

Thirteen was leading the students to leave the facility but was stopped by the mist man. The same one from ten to eleven years ago. 'Kurogiri'.  Kurogiri blocked the students way and warped them in different places after the failed attempts of attacks was shot towards him.

Izuku was dropped off at the water area with Tsuyu Asui and Mineta.
He would have easily just use his hot ice quirk to make a slide or a bridge from the boat to the shore, but he can't leave his classmates alone. Izuku can't totally control the heat of his ice quirk. He can't fully supress the hotness to the extent where he wouldn't give them burns. He started planning on things with difficulty.

'what do I do??'