Chapter 27

Introduction to training

"Nee-San!?!!!" Mina exclaimed. Shoto seemed to not read the situation answered calmly. "Yes. Nee-san."
"But, Izuku also called her- WAIT so you really are brothers!?!!" confusion became excitement for this pink girl. Shoto nodded. "You didn't know?" Asked Fuyumi. "Kacchan always answered for us before we get the chance to." Izuku said still clinging to his sister. "if you haven't noticed, we have been trying to tell you every time you guys turn to that subject." Shoto said as he takes some boxes behind Fuyumi.

"Do you need help Shoto?" asked Fuyumi.
"Just help Izuku. I know he'll need help." Shoto continued to his room and Izuku complied. He better start now if he wants a finished place to sleep. 

He himself is surprised. He didn't expect something for a flooring. Similar to home? Anyways, he could always ask about that later. He should help Fuyumi carry more stuff. "Kacchan. Can you help us." "Tch. Izu so weak!" "My hands are just full Kacchan." He retorted calmly watching Katsuki carry some boxes.

Setting up the floor. "These are tatami mats. If you haven't noticed, this is what he have at home." Fuyumi explained as he take out the mats in from the box. "Does Shoto have the same?" Fuyumi nodded. "So you just put them to fit?" 
"Here let me show you."

.

.

"It's so cool. I've been in Kacchan's room and it looks like we have different flooring." Izuku said.
"You're being monotone again." chuckled Katsuki. "Here's a thick futon, and two extra ones just in case. Dad also made me bring a lot of pillows for you." "Thanks Nee-san." 

"And here's a normal mat so the pillows won't direct to the floor. Put it under your futon." Izuku was doing what her sister tells her to do as Katsuki works on Izuku's low Japanese chair and desk. Fuyumi let out a giggle. "Nee-san? something you wanna share?" Izuku smiled a small. "It's just, I find it funny how you and Shoto are so alike yet so different." 

"Nee-san, how many time have you said that to me." The youngest Todoroki chuckled. "Well, Shoto can survive with one pillow while you need three just to get comfortable." 
"That's why I bring extra pillows during our sleepovers nerd." Katsuki butted in completing Fuyumi's point. "plus, most my pillows stayed at your house. Don't you realize that you flooded your bed with pillows?"
"I get it, stop attacking me!" 

Shoto came in just as the conversation died down. "oh, you haven't put up the divider yet?"

"It's still down stairs half n' half!!" Bakugou yelled. "then, I'll get it."
Just as the older twin was about to go down, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima was in sight carrying some more of the stuff for the Todorokis, including the dividers.  Well, Izuku is not really gonna divide his room.. maybe he'll just put it on the side as decoration and use it whenever he like. 

Soon enough the room decorating finished and the others were invited in. Fuyumi made his leave suggested by the twins since they knew their sister would be bombarded with questions not only about their father but them too. Plus, Fuyumi and Natsuo weren't really exposed to the public citizens.

"WOAH YOU CAN CHANGE THE INTERIOR!?!!" Sero exclaimed noticing the floors. "No, our house is filled with Tatami Mats."  "It's so traditional!! JAPANESE!!"Mina yelled excitedly. Izuku and Shoto gave a look of 'What do you expect?' look. They didn't really get it since they're Japanese. Plus looking into Izuku's room in the apartment he grew up in, It was pretty Japanese styled too. Maybe it's because the style reminds him of his original home.

Anyways. After some more praises the night went by them talking about how things happened. If they weren't lying from the start, and more questions. Aizawa had to go to the dorms just to scold the class saving the twins from the noise and attention.