Chapter 19

Dabi

Aizawa went to the other students in the forest to make sure they are safe while Dabi went running on the loose with Twice.

And as planned, back up came but Villains  just get stronger and stronger. Somehow, Shoto and Izuku found each other while retreating from a villain inside the forest. The girls are dealing with Toga who is showing that she is struggling to take blood from them. 

Other guys are separated along with 1B students, who are also attacked by villains. Heroes and Police that came are busy with Muscular. With all the chaos going around, what are the odds that the three meet?

Dabi went to met with Toga and the two brothers are looking for the girls. The chances of the three meeting? Here it is. In the corner of Dabi''s eye as he was about to retreat with Toga, he saw Shoto. 

Beside him was oddly familiar hair. It reminded him of Izuku. Like time slowed, He had the time to remember that call. 

"Endeavor has a fourth son?" Hawks ask through the other line. Touya was shocked, he has never mentioned anything about Izuku, Endeavor's fourth son. He couldn't do anything but hang up. He thought he'd leave Keigo in the air but the number three hero is smart.

'Izuku's dead..' he thought that time. He looked at the neighboring cities!! NOTHING!! AFTER YEARS OF LOOKING WHEN HE THOUGHT THERE WAS AN IZUKU THERE, THERE WAS NO TODOROKI!!

Back to the present, 'is this Izuku..?' he thought. Izuku made eye contact with him. They immediately continue to run as Toga shook Dabi out of shock. When they try to retreat, they felt cold. cold wind and see bluish white flames? but it was not hot.. 'Flames are supposed to be hot.'

Izuku used his quirk. Aside from that, he used his Hot ice to cover their tracks. Maybe Dabi can pass through but not Toga. They can't continue forward and they're surrounded at the back and side. Then, Aizawa came. "Izuku! stop!" 

Catching the attention of everyone including Dabi in the most. Izuku complied to their teacher's orders. Despite the shock he was in, Dabi ran away with Toga. The class was flooding in confusion to why Aizawa let them go. But they figured their sensei would explain to them later on. "Villains here are gone, we rounded the weak ones up and are arrested. The others escaped and Bakugou was about to get kidnapped but he managed to escape." Aizawa said.

 "Midoriya, I need you to come with me, you too Todoroki." The two boys nodded. 

"I need you to help stop Muscular. I heard that muscles could be weakened in the cold. Todoroki can continue non stop on sending him ice.. and Midoriya, surround him with a snow storm. We aim to capture him and put him in Tartarus with less damage as possible."

"But sensei.. what if cold won't work?" Izuku asks. Their teacher sighed hoping it wouldn't come to this.. "Use fire and switch roles. Burning him and his augmented muscles would surely weaken him."  Disappointment was clearly heard in Aizawa's voice.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

Muscular was taken and Bakugou was safe from disintegration and kidnap. It is said that Dabi's fire got out of control and reached to the villains area. The remaining forcefully had to retreat. Shigaraki wasn't happy.

.

"What is wrong with you!?!!" Shigaraki exclaimed. "I told you my fire got out of control!!!" Yelled Dabi. "Don't you have full control over that freaking quirk of yours?!!"

"I NEVER SAID I HAVE!! I CAN'T CONTROL A WHOLE FOREST FIRE AND SPREADING HAND MAN!! STOP BLAMING ME! YOU HAD JOB TO KIDNAP OR KILL THE BAKUGOU BRAT AND YOU DIDN'T!" Dabi defended. Toga was now looking like a disappointed girl as she only scratched a few faces and less blood than she had expected.  Others just watch the two fight and blame each other.

"Dabi, Tomura, fighting will not help. You did a good job and has put heroes on alert. This means you are making a name for the league." A deep voice from the television  scare the other villains spineless. But Dabi, Tomura, and Kurogiri are obviously used to this. "Rest up. The future has many to hold." 

With that, Dabi went out the bar and looked for his room. He layed down on his bed and started thinking about the Izuku from earlier. "is he really?" he mumbled looking at the ceiling while remembering the fire in his household years ago..

..

Hoping no one would hear him, Touya woke up with his mind made up on running away to find his younger brother.

The sun rose and his in front of the Hero Public Safety Commission building. He remembered when he didn't get cut out for the program. Lat's say he visited a friend. Keigo Takami, Hawks. Hoping the trainee is in there where he last met him. 

When he went in, he wasn't a stranger. The president even greeted him. He wanted a talk.

"President.. I want to work for the commission.." His words made the president think. In the end, she accepted and that helped him gain access to extra information. He lived with Keigo in an apartment payed and given by the Commission. Every time he'll do an undercover mission, he would take his extra time in looking for clues and possibilities on where Izuku could be. He lasted three years before giving up. His last search was in Musutafu.

.

.

At that time he was investigating, he has searched nearby cities and towns from his old home. The villains couldn't possibly drive or run too far away. 

Touya was hoping that if Izuku is not homeless or safe.. maybe kidnapped, enslave, or dead. He wants confirmation of a body and hold a proper funeral if so. Not just as if he disappeared from existence, he can't accept to lose someone that way. It's like a doctor giving up on a patient who can survive is something was done. Or maybe a Doctor who didn't do anything because there is no pay. Either way, Looking at Musutafu was his last straw.