Chapter 15

A Loving Father 

'what is he trying to pull out here?' Shoto thought irritated at the man in front of him. "I said we're visiting Izuku." Enji repeated. "I told you tha-" Shoto was cut off by his father. "I know you might think that it's too fast or early but... I really want this." He said to Shoto.

Of course the younger Todoroki expected that his father would meet Izuku and 'slowly' get close to him not rush and speedy like hawks. He can't really do anything if he wants to stick to his words. He did say that he'd let his father do what he wants but not rush his brother's memories. "ok" he let out.

And so the two left the building and Shoto led the man to Izuku's room in the hospital. Shoto entered the room to be met with by Izuku who seemed to stop what he was doing. "oh.. Hello Shoto!!" Izuku smiled. He seemed rather.. Lively. But after that super bright smile he immediately cough it out and composed himself. What a Tsundere.

Shoto smiled a small and greeted the red head. "Hello Izuku." Shoto walked towards his brother and gave him a pat on the head.
Izuku enjoyed this feeling.
He didn't mind Shoto being close and touchy. He felt safety in their interaction. "you have a visitor" he said to Izuku as he backed away.

The only visitor he gets was Aizawa, Shoto and the Bakugous so he was surprised when he saw Endeavor walk in the room. "E-Endeavor..!?"

Izuku suddenly got a backflash of him and Aizawa's conversation.

"It's just, they have problems to fix before bringing you in."

The words of his teacher rang in his head. Izuku smiled a small one, Shoto and his father not giving it too much thought.

'I see.. Thankyou for your efforts.'

Suddenly he started to tear up when he read the situation and plans of the people in front of him. Shoto became worried and brotherly instincts took over. He came near Izuku and rubbed his back trying to calm him down. But of course Izuku was only crying tears of relief and joy.

"t-thank..you.." he said. Enji and Shoto were obviously confused and lost with Izuku's words but figured it was because of making the number two hero visit him.

A few minutes later, Izuku came to his calm and Enji took this chance to greet him properly. "Hello Izuku.. I'm.. Enj- ... Endeavor." Izuku smiled at the man. "How are you kid?"

"I'm doing good.." Izuku hummed. The rest of the day was them getting to know each other. It was safe to say that Izuku smiled a lot more than his usual self.

Through the week until Izuku was discharged, Endeavor and Shoto visited him and put aside the internship or work studies. They showed Izuku the care of a father and brother. Shoto would sometimes talk to Izuku about their other siblings. The redhead was happy and excited to meet the said Fuyumi and Natsuo. Shoto and Enji sighs in relief knowing that the youngest seemed to like them, not knowing that Izuku figured things out.

Shoto and his mom are in a good relationship. He was easily forgiven. They would talk about how Shoto was doing at the hero course. Fuyumi and Natsuo were talking to their mom about how excited they are for the winter, which a long time to go. They were fond of the cold. Rei told her children about how Endeavor is to her. 

"Your father.. give him a chance Natsuo." The said son gave a look of hesitance. "But he was so mean to you!" Natsuo exclaimed. Rei smiled a soft. "You see those flowers?" she pointed at the night stand. Shoto, Natsuo, and Fuyumi looked at the Rindou flowers their mother pointed at. "That is my favorite flower. I only mentioned it once but he remembered it.. and sends me everytime.." 

"But mom, aren't those flowers always here?" Fuyumi asked. Rei nodded with a smile. To Natsuo's dismay, "He's been here!?" He exclaimed. "Many times apparently" Rei answered. Shoto was just glad that Endeavor was doing his best with their mother.

"I don't get to see him, the doctors do not recommend it. But you see, he's trying his best!" 

"Mom.." Shoto called. "I think you should know.." Fuyumi and Natsuo perked their heads to their younger brother. "You think this is a good idea?" Fuyumi asked with a worried face. Natsuo put a hand on her shoulder and said, "She deserves to know yumi.." and with that, Shoto continued.

"Mom, Izuku... we found him." Their mother was stunned. "r-really??" she gave a hopeful look to her children. They all nodded. "thank god.." she cried. Fuyumi went to hug her and dry her tears. "And Enji.. is being a good father to him." Shoto said shocking Fuyumi and Natsuo. "That's the biggest lie I have heard!!" Natsuo controlling his voice but obviously irritated at the mention of the 'joke'. 

"I'm not lying okay?! He kept his promise! I've watch him and he was sincere!!" Shoto exclaimed. "He just left the hospital yesterday.. he's staying at the teacher's dorms at UA until we take him in." Shoto told the three. "Shoto, why not take him in now?" Rei asked. 

"I-.. I promised."

"I promised Mrs. Midoriya, the one who took care of Izuku, to make sure Izuku is safe and happy in his family.." Rei awed at his son's determination. "And even if I hadn't made that promise, I would've made this deal with him or never let Izuku know about us at all." 

"Well, We are trying our best now right?" Fuyumi said in comforting manner. "Then, I should do my best too!" Rei smiled as she showed them her determination.

_______________

"Dabi, bring this new scout here at the base. Their at alley 51. Kurogiri would help you." Shigaraki said to the black haired man. Dabi, it was his chosen alias. He has a few burns on his arms. Luckily the burns doesn't connect to his pretty face. Those burns heal through time though...

"Sure.. so we're recruiting a yandere? great.." A sarcasm as he looked at the picture of a blonde girl with a knife on her hand, he kept on with the act. Kurogiri opened the portal meaning it's his cue to leave. As the warp close behind him, he was alone at alley 51. quiet footsteps is soon heard. The heels of her school shoes were, creepy. Perfect for the job. "Toga.." he said. "Hello Touya." The girl greeted with a giggle. "Dabi." He corrected. He took out his phone and made a call. "Kurogiri.. she's not late." Then ended the call immediately. 

"Remember what you're here for.." He said to Himiko Toga.