Chapter 37

A Glimpse of His Story

(Touya POV)

Don't get me wrong. As much as I appreciated how things are now, many of it isn't just exactly going as I planned. I don't know if this path would make it any easier to reveal myself or not but I really can't turn back the time. Okay, maybe this is a bit better. It involves less or (if possible) no villain intervention, the hero commission is willing to help by repaying me for that big infiltration mission (Even if that meant dealing with the overpowering media), and, I got Aizawa's help along with that angry kid who has known Izuku since they were kids.

Trash goes the plans of kidnapping Izuku, Finding him first, and Hiding him away from our father. With my job on the commission, I am sure would be able to make enough money. More than enough, actually. Infiltration on the league and watching hand man all day wasn't cheap you know?

Running away has always been my choice ever since I saw it reasonable. I thought it was the best for me. I didn't have to think about living in the streets. The commission was more than willing to help after making a deal with them. They take care of me and my family and I won't share a certain story that can possibly taint hero society. Of course, the most important part of this agreement was me working for them and Enji Todoroki won't know any of this. They gave me a contract and I took on a mission that could help me gain more sources and connections underground. Of course, I took into consideration if the mission would make the commission owe me big time or not. Infiltration on the biggest villain case seems like the best way to go.

I didn't immediately go into infiltration. The supposed two-year training I had reduced to one. In that year I met Hawks and the newly adopted Toga. Tsukauchi wanted her to be ready for the world of crime. They have trained with me from time to time.

Then the time came when I was fully prepared. Loitering the streets and alleys near the villain base for a few days and pretending to be helpless, dirty, and hungry. Of course, I wasn't noticed by the league directly. Seeing hand man Shigaraki, I fully understood why. He was a brat, hating on heroes, playing games constantly, and loves throwing tantrums. In my opinion, everything is handed down to that guy. Including league members.

Kagero Okuta. The man is called Giran. An info broker for villains and also one who scouts new recruits for All for One's organization. He happened to 'stumble' upon me in an alley where riled-up thugs are attacking me. Acting scared at the same time beating them with my fire. Giran who only watched took an interest. A child either abandoned, ran away, or lived the streets from the start of life, either way, he looks alone and something no one would connect to. So Giran took me in. It took him two weeks to find out I was Endeavor's son. I told him how the man was not nice to his family missing a lot of details. Adding comments about fake heroes with detest in tone. But I did not lie and I truly hated the man which made it easy to convince them that I wanted revenge. And so, he introduced me to the league. Where All for One was preparing a bratty hand man to be the new leader.

It didn't take long to rise up the ranks. Gaining the trust of All for One, Standing below Shigaraki Tomura and beside Kurogiri. All for One trusts me enough to give me missions behind hand man's back. It was always hilarious when he notices the rewards his sensei gives me. One time it was money to buy whatever I need. Not sure where it came from but legit money needs spending. Plus the commission doesn't deliver me money here due to the risks of finding out my infiltration.

At first, I was only able to deliver messages every two months. Via another person working undercover for the commission. The league isn't the only evil organization around. But when I proved myself enough for the league they allowed me to use contacts freely. They didn't bother to check anything on me which was careless of them but nevertheless, I made sure to delete every suspecting message right away.

It was almost a routine if it wasn't for the inconsistent missions and all. What broke that cycle was when one day I watched an interview featuring UA students. Bouncy hair wearing the color of fire and ice. And no, it wasn't Shoto Todoroki who he has seen in enough news articles. He was different. Red hair and tips fall into white. He was instantly reminded of the missing brother. Izuku. He didn't assume though. But he did recognize the name Izuku Midoriya. It is one of the files he had collected in search of the missing brother.

I couldn't do anything at the moment since it was busy for the league. Toga will join soon and a couple more missions are on the schedule. After some time, Hawks had called me. Luckily I was alone on the roof. I needed air and some time to think about Izuku Midoriya. What a coincidence when Hawks called me about the same person he was thinking of. Soon enough Endeavor has announced he has found his youngest son. Izuku is found. But it still worries me. What if that Izuku is nothing but a fake? What if the kid was taken in by Endeavor because of his quirk? What if the announced amnesia case of his was just an excuse? Isn't scary that that kid is just bringing in false hope? Or maybe it's scarier that Endeavor took in another kid to train in an unethical manner.

It didn't matter anymore. At some point, I came rational and planned out to confirm it myself. The league will fall down soon anyway. After that, I'm free from this job and can do whatever I want with the money and request the commission owe him.

To sum it up, I had planned to search for Izuku then run away with him once I had found him. I would raise him on my own and he would hopefully forget our family. One without the pain I remember, but it seems like the world is not on my side since Endeavor just had to find him first. To be honest, I didn't know what to do next after that. Lumped me in sadness and doubt for a while before I made up my mind. But the choice I made didn't exactly give me time to plan out. Accidents happen and I blame my emotional ass for bringing myself in front of UA without realizing it.

"Maybe this is a blessing..."