Chapter 18

Training Camp Ⅰ - Quirk Training 

Over the months, a lot has happened. Iida survived the hero killer's attack. Izuku being Izuku came to save Iida, and Shoto being a big brother followed Izuku and ended up helping.

They then study for the tests for the next upcoming week. This included the teacher versus student exercise. the brothers managed to pass and get to join the upcoming summer training camp.

It was lunch time in UA, students are now crowded in the cafeteria and the hero course is chatting about their upcoming trip. "Hey guys! I wonder what camp would be like?"

"I'm excited!!" Hagekure said.

"I don't know, Aizawa sensei made it sound like hell!" Sero exclaimed. They all had their comments and looked at Bakugou who just wanted to eat quietly. "WHAT!?" He questioned with a scowl. Then everybody turned to their half and half classmates sitting side by side slurping cold sobas hoping they could get an opinion. 

"You sure you aren't brothers?" Denki asked as Mina took a pic. 

Izuku and Shoto knows deep down that they are brothers but decided to shrug at their classmates as they didn't want the other to know. 'seriously, even Denki sees it.' Katsuki thought as he put a spoon full of his spicy meal in his mouth angrily. Looking at the twins who are slurping their cold sobas with the same timing. 'WTF?'

Lately, this angry pomeranian has been thinking on how Izuku doesn't notice AT ALL, well Katsuki himself couldn't believe it but it's there. It was no secret to him that his bestfriend Izuku is adopted by his auntie Inko. But he always wondered how someone powerful and looks fitted to be in a rich family was found near the trashcans of an alley way. Even his clothing when he was found showed that the boy was from an elite. Hell he was wearing a Kimono when he was found! Meeting Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki had connected the dots, he got the elder's confirmation.  

Shoto, recently he has been acting a bit doting and careful of Izuku. Of course the ash blonde didn't ignore that, it feels like icy-hot was taking his bestfriend away! But putting the subject aside, Bakugou needs to catch up to those two. And he'll have all his time to train in that said training camp. Well, little did he know Izuku already knew. His frustrations just went to waste.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

Now trying to cross the beast forest, Class 1A is now fighting dirt beasts as they hope that they'll come out alive and well. Succeeding after eight hours, the whole class was famished as they met with their teacher and mentors who's standing there not tired and relaxed unlike their state.

"I wanna sleep.." Most groaned out.

"Well, sleep if you want but dinner is there ready to be cooked." Aizawa said pointing at the wooden benches and barbecue stove with raw meat and rice ready.

The tiredness that the class gave off suddenly change to cheery in just a second.

"Man, this generation are monsters Eraser."

"Yeah, food does motivate them.." Aizawa replied to Pixie Bob. 

now, the class was happily eating and cooking the meat. Aizawa let them have their fun, tomorrow won't be the same anyways.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

"Dabi and twice, you are important for this mission. Don't screw it." Tomura said as he glared at the two showing his supremacy at both. Dabi just rolled his eyes while Jin excitedly nods. "Call Toga here Dabi, if she succeeds in this request we may be able to infiltrate UA successfully." Shigaraki said with a smile. "We attack tomorrow."  He stated before he went into the warp Kurogiri made for him. 

Dabi thinks he'll just meet with sensei. Dabi went out and looked from alley to alley near the base to find Toga. Maybe she is investigating the place around. This area of the city is quite abandoned after all.

Dabi sighed as he thought about what he heard from his friend over the call. He pondered about it and ended up brushing it off despite its disturbance.

Then he got a call. "hand man?" He answered the call. "Dabi, find muscular. Sensei wants him to join us tomorrow." the call just ended like that. 'why would he want a strong asset. well, I gotta send information.' He thought as he look through his contacts.

⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀⩿⪀

The next day was extreme for the heroes in training. Class 1B arrived at the camp sight and saw Class 1A suffering.

Bakugou forcing to make larger explosions, Todoroki shifting from fire to ice then fire and ice, Midoriya creating a snow storm like with his flames while force creating his hot ice at the same time. Iida running miles for long hours by now, same goes with Ochako in her try not to puke training. Others are training hard too.

After long sufferings, they are finally finished just before sunset. They all gathered and made dinner just like the yesterday. Forgot to mention that there was this grumpy kid named Kota. Despising heroes without a care because of his past. Kid got an attitude. 

The Pussycats got a surprise for the students to reward them for their hard work. Shame for those who needs to retake the test. "WOAH YOU'RE HERE TOO?? WHATS A 1A STUDENT DOING HERE??" Monoma mocked. Count on the Bakusquad minus Bakugou to huff in annoyance with Monoma's taunting. What scared them wasn't how long they will study but who their teacher is. Aizawa.

What's fun in a camping trip without a test of courage? Maybe s'mores but they don't have those. The class get to scare each other. Divided by class 1a and 1b. They got to go in pairs.

Unfortunately, in the middle of their leisure, Blue fire was sighted. The students came to an alert despite being scared. Aizawa was called out by Pixie Bob using her telepathy. Saying the blue fire should be harmless.

"I know I got a call that the villains are coming and apparently they have this super strong guy that has muscle augmentation quirk. That's why police and hero back ups are on their way... but, I never expected it to be this early.." AIzawa said tiredly, quiet enough only for him to hear.

"You all stay here and wait for Kota, someone will bring him here soon." He said as he ready himself for a fight. 'Pixie Bob, are you still with me?' He asked in his mind hoping the hero is using her quirk.

"yes I'm here Eraser." She answered with her telepathy. 'good, tell the students to engage, they are allowed to use their quirks.' He thought. Not even a minute, the message was sent to every student. While the wild wild pussycats and Eraserhead help fight with the situation, Vlad King was sent to guide.

Ragdoll came back and manage to take Kota with her before any villains found him, thanks to her quirk. The boy was left to the study group that Aizawa left. 

.

.

.

"you caused the fire?" Aizawa asked the boy. "Don't worry.. they're.. controlled." The villain replied. "Support the students til help comes.. they're almost here.." he said quietly before melting into a mud like matter.

'UGHH I don't get that kid!' Aizawa complained in his head.

A/N: so I edited this chapter.. cuzz I made a major mistake. I apologize for that.