31 : Reoccurance

"Doyoung hyung, come on. You've been in there for 2 days. Come out now"
"Sungchan, Shotaro, leave him be for awhile. He was like this last time"
"Last time, it was without an explanation. Now, we need to explain one little thing about noona"

Hearing the conversation from inside, Doyoung opened his door. Renjun just swallowed his saliva, shaking his head before walking away. "We might need to sit down, hyung. This would be somewhat shocking"

Reluctantly, he opened the door wide for the two to enter, not forgetting to lock it behind him. Sungchan and Shotaro sat at a couch in the corner of the dark room. Doyoung sat down on his chair, pushing it so that it would be facing them.

"What is it, you two? Don't me regret opening that door"
"Hyung, noona has been struggling longer than you think. Longer before she discovered about me, before she discovered NCT. It happened because of the explosion at the mall, years ago"
"What? No, she was fine"

Shotaro shook his head, shoving the burden to the back of his throat. "The waves from the explosion years ago..she was in a close range, hyung. She didn't make it far before--"

"Before it exploded. I escaped, safe and alive. She escaped that left a damage for life"
Doyoung said, sighing at the end. Shotaro nodded before opening his mouth to continue his words.

"She has short trauma memory but it will always burden her mind. It's like..it reawakens every time it happens. You..remember that time she ran to an alley with the man chasing after her? It left a small trauma. And it reoccurred very recently during that avalanche of a mission"

Doyoung went quiet. It was when he had yet again indeed left her on her own before coming to his senses. Denying himself, he questioned which mission he had meant. "You know exactly which one, hyung"

Flashback to the avalanche mission (this is very cringy and was very hard to write since even I'm uncomfortable with this)

"Yuna, move in. The young boss is at the third table to your left. Doyoung hyung is at the fifth table on the right, keeping check"
Winwin said as he watched through the hacked security cameras. Clicking on Doyoung's private intercom, he gave a warning to him. "Hyung, please don't be petty here"

"Whatever"
Doyoung said, leaning into the chair, making sure his intercom was heard by everyone else.

Yuna sighed, tired of her boyfriend's weird ways. She got off the bar, walking to the boss' table. She was in the most uncomfortable set of clothes, feeling eyes all over her.

"Hey there, charming. How about I join you for the rest of the night?"
Yuna tried to say seductively. This mission was one of the hardest for her. It was absolutely the thing she hated to do the most.

The man looked at her up and down, eyes lingering at every part of her body. Raising his hand on her arm, running it up and down her arm before pulling her to sit beside him, very much squishing her against him. Her breath hitched as the male wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Of course, the more the merrier. Ain't that right boys? More for later"

'Well, fuck. It's more than one'
Yuna cursed internally, hoping Winwin heard every part of what they just said. Her hopes were crushed a second later, hearing what Winwin said. "Yuna, why do look so tense? What did they say? I can't hear anything. Try get closer"