29 : Found Myself in You

A few months later

"Fuck! Sungchan don't go in there. There's at least 4 people there. Someone help Johnny"
Yuna screamed into her mic as she saw Johnny going down behind Sungchan, knowing her brother couldn't handle 4 people on his own.

"Where's Sungchan?"
Jeno's voice ringed into her headset.

"3rd floor but you're injured Jeno, don't do anything crazy. Sungchan back up first"
She ordered as she watched the screens. She saw Sungchan looking back before nodding and entering the room, going against her orders. Yuna was losing her mind until she saw a figure running in.

"Yuna, how is the situation on the right side?"
She switched her screen to the situation on the right side of the 2nd floor. "Clear, no heat signals, it's there".

"Noona, 3rd floor is clear"
"Great cause 1st floor is starting to flood with back up. And I told you to help Johnny". She said as she saw Johnny was still in a corner.

"A little help on 1st floor. I don't think we prepared enough ammo"
Renjun said as he, Jaemin, Yangyang and most of the 127 trying to hold them off.

"Lucas, Winwin, Xiaojun, help the 127 on the first floor. I'll guide Ten and Taeyong to the room"
She saw Lucas,Winwin and Xiaojun running down as Ten and Taeyong continued to search for the room where they stored their information.

"Straight ahead guys, take about 7 steps and it would be somewhere on your left"
Yuna said as she checked the screen as a blinking tracker glowed before returning her gaze to the 3rd floor cams, spotting a rather familiar figure, helping Sungchan.

"Yuna, I think we found it but it's coded"
"Doyoung, help Ten. Taeyong replace Doyoung on the 1st floor"
She watched as the two began running to their new placements.

She saw the members starting to get exhausted and saw how much of them were injured but still fighting. She checked the 4th floor, spotting Haechan running. "Haechan finished setting the bomb guys, Doyoung you need to hurry"

"Shut up"
Doyoung was still struggling to open the door when he came to an abrupt decision. Pulling his gun out, he aimed towards the edge of the door before pulling the trigger, the door creaking open on impact. Yuna face palmed as she watched the scene.

"Well, even I could hack if it came down to that"
Ten stated, following Doyoung into the room. A lot of files were scattered but they knew that was just a set up. Flipping stacks of files off the table, they searched for a laptop that contained all their info.

Ten was throwing some files to the floor in a rush before hearing something heavy crash to the floor. He saw the laptop partly smashed. "Oh boy, now I'm in big trouble"

Doyoung approached him, taking the pendrive from Ten's hand as he tried to turn on the laptop. After a few attempts, the laptop finally lit up. He inserted the pendrive and proceeded to transfer all the information as their ear pieces ringed.

"A minute and a half left before the bomb goes off"
Haechan said as he entered the van, checking the timer. Ten and Doyoung glanced at the laoptop screen, realizing the progress was only 20% left. They wished the downloading to go faster.

85%

90%

95%

"Noona, where the hell are Doyoung and Ten? The bomb is about to go off in 50 seconds"
Haechan screamed as he saw most of the members running out without them. Yuna was about to answer when a presence grabbed her neck from behind as she yelped. The others noticed the sound of struggling in the background growing worried by the second as Yuna continued to not respond.