19 : Sungchan

"Excuse me, where is Kim Soyoon's urn?"
"It is on the 3rd floor on the left wing"
"Thank you"

Yuna walked up the stairs to her mother's urn. She hasn't visited in years, the memory of her mother pained her too much. She arrived in front of her mother's urn container.

Tears started pricking at her eyes as she touched the glass box, containing her mother's urn. She read her mother's name as tears fell. Tears that said the words she wanted to say.

'Mom, I miss you so much. Why didn't you tell me, mom? I've been living my life clueless. I thought you were gone because of a freak accident, never did I think it was a planned murder, mom'

Tears streamed down her face as she started sobbing softly.

'Who's my brother, mom? I'm sorry that I didn't find out sooner and chose this path. Please show me, mom. I'm at a crossroad that I don't want to choose from'

"Excuse me, are you by perhaps Miss Yuna?"
Yuna stopped crying as she looked at the man that had asked her, offering a handkerchief to which Yuna accepted gratefully. Wiping her tears, she nodded her head.

"Yes, I am"
"Let me introduce myself. I am the manager of Limitless Morgue. The lady at a counter had informed me of a young woman wanting to visit Madam Soyoon's urn. I must tell you something, how about we take a seat?"

Yuna just agreed, eyes still teary and red as she followed the man to a long chair in a waiting area. The man pulled out an envelope and a letter, handing it to Yuna.

"First of all, I want to thank you on behalf of your mother's donations through out her lifetime. She was a huge sponsor to this morgue. This letter here is from a young man that had visited your mother's urn a week ago. He asked to give this to Kim Yuna if she ever comes. He visits monthly ever since your mother's death but this was the first time he had asked for something like this so I assumed it is important"

Yuna nodded, slipping the envelope and letter into her coat before turning back to the man.

"By any chance, do you know who he is?"
"He once said he was her son"
"I'm sorry but do you know his name?"
"He fills his name as Jung Sungchan, miss"

Yuna nodded her head, taking in the new information, grateful that her wishes and questions to her mother were answered.

"I'm sorry, miss but I must go attend some business at the moment"
"Ah yes, okay. Thank you for this and telling me this"
"Yes, Miss Yuna. Visit your mother more often, child. I'm sure she misses you"
"I will"

The manager then took his leave, walking away as Yuna sat back down on the bench. She knew Jung Sungchan was familiar as she tried to recall when and where she had encountered him when she remembered the boy she had bumped into during the mission at the school.

Yuna got up and started walking out of the morgue, not forgetting to thank the lady at the front counter. She got on her bike, going back to her own house.

'Mom probably left some other clues on who Sungchan is'

She arrived at the house, running inside to her mom's old room. She took a deep breath before opening the door, finding the room the same as it was the last time she checked, untouched.