22 : Muted Calls

"Ugh..my head"
Yuna groaned as she sat up, massaging her temples in attempt to reduce the pain. As the pain subsided, she opened her eyes, realizing she was in her room. She got off of her bed, walking to the door.

She heard voices from the living room, walking down the stairs, peeking at the figures. She tried to focus her eyes, realizing it was Kun and Ten.

Hearing the creaking from the stairs, Kun turned around, finding Yuna. "You're awake"

Yuna nodded, stepping down and sitting in front of the two boys. She rubbed her eyes, still feeling the pain from her head.

"Dude, you should've gotten enough rest. You don't even know how much I panicked at the convenience store"
Ten crossed his arms across his chest, looking at Yuna who had her head hung low.

"What happened actually?"
"Well, you fainted, fell off a high chair. I brought you here and I called Kun to help check on you"
"You have high blood pressure, Yuna. You should relax for awhile"
"I can't, Kun. The faster I identify Seiko, the faster I get to solve this mess"

Kun shook his head, standing up and going to the kitchen, coming back with a plate of food and a glass of water. He pulled out some pills from his bag that he brought, pushing the pack to Yuna.

"Eat the food then eat the medicine. Me and Ten need to go back to HQ for awhile. We are taking your research with us so that you rest. We won't tell the members. Just for 8 hours, Yuna. Rest for those hours then we'll return your research"
Kun said as he got up, taking Ten's backpack and giving it to the owner.

Yuna sighed as Kun and Ten got up.

"Are you guys for real?"
"Yes, we are, Yuna. I'm not gonna be responsible if you faint again"
"8 hours and if I know you didn't rest, I'm adding your rest time"

Kun and Ten then exited the house, Yuna watching from the window as the two drove away. Yuna looked at the food, sighing again before starting to eat. She ate the medicine after 7 spoon fulls, not having the appetite to finish the food. She then got up and went to her room.

She got her phone and saw zero messages, figuring Ten handled it. She sat by her window, watching the leaves fall from trees, the wind blowing it far. It seemed like a chilly day. She opened her window, letting the breeze in, calming her.

She glanced to Mrs Song's house and found a young man knocking on the door. She watched as Mrs Song opened the door and scream in excitement at the sight of the young man.

'Must be her son that studied overseas. She probably missed him so much'
Mrs Song pulled the young man in for a hug before welcoming him in, shutting the door behind them.

Yuna then laid on her bed, setting her phone besides her before closing her eyes, hoping for Kun to not add her resting time.

_______________________

Kun and Ten entered the HQ, finding everyone in the dining room having a gloomy breakfast, the air still tense from last night's argument. Ten was just gonna go to his room when Kun dragged him by the ear to the dining room.

"Ouch ouch Kun, what the fuck?"
"Oh you're back, Ten. Where's Yuna?"

Taeyong asked as the two arrived inside the kitchen, Ten slapping Kun's hand away. "She's resting at her own house. It's too chaotic here for her"