21 : Two Places, Two Discussions

The members had successfully backed out on the raid, reaching the HQ. Everyone was on their toes. A lot of them were injured because of the lack of focus. None of them could think straight throughout the whole mission.

As soon as they arrived, the members carried in the most injured members to Kun's medical room, Haerin and Chenle ready to help him. Kun handled the major injuries as Haerin and Chenle worked on the minor injuries skillfully to avoid infections.

The members were utterly exhausted, feeling drained from the stress and the raid. Their minds weren't at rest. They arrived at HQ at 2AM yet Yuna still hadn't returned after the argument with Ten.

"Did she bring her phone this time?"
Taeyong asked Haerin as she wrapped his arm. Haerin just nodded, focused on treating the leader.

"Call her"
"What?"
"Call her. Ask her where she is. We need to at least know that"
"Umm..actually, Yuna noona was at her house earlier when we were searching for her. She asked us to not tell and well, I guess that was the only place she felt safe at so we didn't want to make her feel pressured"

All the heads in the room turned to Jisung who had a look of guilt on his face.

"Are you serious? We were stressed, searching for her and you guys could've told us she was there?!"
"Renjun, calm down"
"No, Taeil hyung, he's right. The mission wouldn't be a total downfall if you guys just told us"
"Do not blame them on this. Everyone's tired right now so just calm down"
"You just got shot, hyung. You could've died"
"ENOUGH OF THIS"

All heads turned to Ten who had appeared at the doorway of the medical room. "Just get your damned rest and wake up in the morning and think straight. I'm going out"

"Where are you going?"
"Body Talk Club"
"You are not getting drunk tonight"
"So I'm just gonna let Yuna go there and possibly get drunk? No fucking way. I'm going"

Ten was about to step out when Doyoung's voice pierced through.

"Why is she always with you? What discussions have you two been having? What is it that she's not telling the rest of the group?"
Doyoung brought up what he heard through his earpiece earlier during the mission.

Ten turned around, face masked with annoyance and anger. He walked to Doyoung, fists clenched tight.

"I don't know about you but I guess she trusts me more than her friend. Maybe I'll tell you what I know tomorrow, maybe I just won't. In whatever situation now, I just need to go and get her from that place filled with old creeps"

Ten then exited the medical room and to the garage, taking a black Mercedes before driving out. Throughout the drive, Ten kept checking his phone.

The truth was, Yuna wasn't at Body Talk Club but at a convenience store near her house. She had called Ten over so suddenly and asked for help.

At HQ, things were still in a frenzy until Taeyong ordered everyone to go rest. Doyoung was about to leave when Taeyong stopped him.

"What are you thinking, Kim Dongyoung? Don't even try to lie to me"
Doyoung sighed, turning to meet Taeyong's eyes. The leader was obviously tired.

"I don't know. Am I jealous? Am I just angry? Am I suspicious of her? Am I worried? I don't know, Taeyong"
"Yeah, I know you're jealous but you have no right either way, Doyoung. You're just her friend. You are being possessive"
"What am I supposed to do, huh? Tell me, hyung. Besides that, they're keeping secrets from the team"
"We are keeping secrets from them too, Doyoung. We're all having problems. You said you know Yuna. Then why don't you know or trust that she's not doing anything bad?"
"That's because Moon Gang is involved for God's sake"