23 : Messed

"So I want everyone to shut the fuck up when I talk. Disturb me and I will throw this ruler"
Ten warned, still pissed at everyone. Everyone just nodded slightly, not wanting to trigger the male.

"Ok so first. Her family by blood. Her father is Jung Chunmyung A.K.A leader of Moon Gang A.K.A Luna's first murder. Chunmyung killed Kim Soyoon, which is her mother in a planned car crash. Her younger brother is Jung Sungchan, a 01 liner that goes to Resonance High as well"

Ten pointed to the three profiles, showing their faces. He turned to the members.

"Any questions so far? No? Thank god"
He said, not letting any of the members ask him.

"Second, her childhood. Mommy and daddy divorced when she was young. She doesn't even remember her daddy's name. She lived with her mom until 10, meeting a few close friends like that rabid bunny there. Her mom died and she kind of lived under her neighbour's care, Mrs Song"

Checking on everyone's reactiom, nodding to himself, Ten continued.

"Then, when she was 13, she was in that explosion at the mall with her friends, including Doyoung. From there on, she became who we all know now as Luna. Now, for real, any questions?"
"How about her brother and Seiko?"

Ten glared at Hendery who was just genuinely curious. "I meant about Yuna. But to answer your question, I will start explaining Sungchan's childhood"

"So, Sungchan stayed with his father and his father adopted a daughter from Empathy Orphanage, named Seiko Osaki. So the two grew up together. Before Soyoon's murder, she had met Sungchan and Seiko before, complimenting them as nice and kind children. That's about it that we know about his childhood. Moving on, it's about Seiko"

Just as he was about to continue his words, Taeyong cleared his throat, having a question. Ten turned to him, eyes bored. "How do you know about Yuna's mother meeting with Sungchan?"

Ten got his backpack from the corner of the room, searching for Soyoon's journal and Sungchan's letter. He pulled the two out, flipping a few pages before handing it to Taeyong. He then gave the letter to Johnny for him to inspect it. Mark watched as the two read through the given proof. "How did noona know she needed to find these?"

"She didn't. At least, not until I broke her lamp. There was a different letter from the one Chenle found"
Ten ruffled through his bag again, pulling out Soyoon's letter. "We can tell that this piece of paper has been left in that lamp for years. But the one Chenle found, looked new. But I'll come back to that later"

Ten turned back to the screen, needing to explain about Seiko.
"Yuna couldn't gather much on Seiko. She lived with Sungchan but in Sungchan's letter, he mentions that she's been busy these days. From the letter, we also find out that Seiko has a twin brother named Shotaro. Seiko was adopted to replace Yuna"

The members just nodded at the info. Taeyong and Johnny returned the evidence to Ten. Jeno then raised his hand, having a question. Ten just nodded his head, askung for Jeno to shoot the question.

"Noona once talked about the man that chased her down. The one from the school attack. She said she saw something weird on the man but then she diverted the topic"
Ten bit his lower lip, knowing what Yuna tried to tell them. "Seems like she did try to explain. Let me just go get something from my room"