10 : Moons

Yuna stepped into the house, seeing her secret opened wide. She sighed before locking the front door, walking down into the secret room.

She saw Taeyong sitting on the chair by her desk, inspecting every object that was on it. She turned to a corner, spotting Mark and Hendery flipping her weapon shelf, revealing fire arms. Xiaojun and Doyoung were going through random files across the room.

"I thought you guys were here to help me get my stuff, not do an inspection of my house"
Yuna huffed, as she got some of her personal stuff in the drawers. Doyoung turned to her, hands flipping a file.

"I've never seen this person announced on the news as your murder"
"That's because the police are fucking stupid and didn't find the dude. It was literally in the basement if I remember properly. I guess the basement was kinda hidden but still. The man is just reported missing but it's been more than 3 years"

Mark felt chills run through his body, turning to Yuna.

"So what should we pack up?"
"Umm.. Mark can you settle Hutong's stuff? Xiaojun and Hendery could help me get my stuff in my room. I guess, Taeyong and Doyoung could get anything you guys might need in this room or any room. Just a little warning, there are weapons hidden in almost every corner"

The boys nodded before each of them moved to their own spots, Hendery and Xiaojun following Yuna. Taeyong got a small box in the corner of the room and took some weaponry as Doyoung continued to flip through the files.

'Seiko Osaki'

Doyoung flipped open the file, finding almost zero to none information on the girl. Only finding a few but were quite valuable information. He called Taeyong over.

"Hyung, Luna's first murder was the diminish of Moon Gang right?"
"Yeah, why?"

Doyoung passed the file to Taeyong, the male reading the little information on the girl.

Name: Seiko Osaki
D.O.B: 2020 (month and day unconfirmed)
Background: The daughter of Jung Chunmyeong, last leader of Moon Gang before explosion

Curiosities:
-Her last name is not the same as her father's
-Body was never found in the explosion
-Was last seen at Empathy Orphanage on the day of the explosion, early in the afternoon

There was no photo of the girl whatsoever, making the information quite vague. Taeyong dropped the file on the desk, furrowing his eyebrows, thinking of possibilities.

"We'll take this file for now. Something just doesn't sit right with this girl. I need you to search information about her more back at HQ"
Doyoung just nodded as he placed the file into the box, continuing to find anything that they could possibly benefit from.