24 : Apart

Slowly Yuna forced her eyes open, feeling light headed. She recalled what had happened at her house. He recognized the boy as the one Sungchan was with that day at school. It was Shotaro.

Taking deep breaths to recover her lack of focus, she calmed herself before looking around the area. She was in a room with a few weapons lying on the floor, recognizing them as the ones back at HQ. She had a bad feeling.

She forced herself up, picking some of the weapons, stashing it in any part of her outfit that allowed it. She then walked to the door, head heavy. She pushed the door, it creaking open slowly making her eyes widen.

'This has to be some kind of trap'
She peeked out of the door, finding some people walking around. She didn't dare to grab their attention in case there were more.

Yuna turned around, trying to form a plan to which she failed. She didn't know who was there, what they wanted, why she's here with these weapons.

'Only one way to find out, Yuna. You are Luna'
Yuna swung the door open, gun aimed to the men's heads as she shot them down one by one. She didn't notice the male behind her who pulled her into a chokehold.

Yuna flipped the man over, running the opposite direction when she came to a dead end with only one door. She tried ramming the door down, failing as she only earned cuts on her arm. She took her blade, breaking the door's edge before entering the room and shutting the door behind her.

She turned and found a scene she didn't expect to see her whole life time. At least half of NCT were unconscious on the floor and the other half only regaining them now. She slowly walked over, crouching in front of Taeyong.

"What happened?"
At the sound of her voice, Taeyong focused his gaze. "You're okay"

Yuna just nodded, cutting the ropes tying Taeyong's hands, passing him the blade as she pulled out the dagger and doing the same to the other members, Taeyong helping her.

"What happened? Why are all of you here?"
Yuna questioned yet again, this time to Mark who had just regained consciousness. Mark avoided Yuna's eyes, feeling guilty as he doubted her. Yuna started feeling strange, standing up and watching the members.

"Did..did I do something again? I'm sorry. Here's some weapons I found. Let's find an escape route"

Yuna dropped the weapons she was able to take, pushing it to the members slightly, feeling as if they were trying to avoid her. The members passed the weapons to the members that needed it more.

She stood up abruptly as the door she came from fell down, aiming her gun to the door. She was caught of guard when she saw Haerin walking in with her twin, Shotaro. Her knees felt weak when she saw the two men that were basically being dragged by the man whom she saw that day at N Seoul Tower.

"Doyoung..Ten.."
Yuna's eyes wavered at the sight of the two, blood spewing out from multiple areas of their injured bodies.

NCT got up. Johnny aiming the gun to the right hand man that was holding his members when Haerin turned and glared at her. "I wouldn't dare if I were you. Look up, Johnny"

Everyone lifted their heads and found men in position, guns pointing to them. Sighing at the sight, he lowered the gun. Taeil lowering his as well. They were in a weak stance, being in open space with nowhere to hide or take cover.