6 : Safe with NCT

"You should probably go talk to her"
Taeyong said as he sat down beside Doyoung, who was on his bed, blanket covering his face. "How am I supposed to explain what happened? Why I didn't come back when there was no reason at all?"

"Maybe she doesn't want a reason. Maybe she just changed because of the shock. But whatever it is, you need to go talk to her. You made us bring her here. If you're not gonna talk, I might just throw you out"

Doyoung uncovered his face, glaring at Taeyong.

"You wouldn't"
"I definitely would and you know that more than anyone. Now, go take a damn shower. You smell like a rabbit that accidentally hopped into trash"
"Rude"
"Uno reverse"
"I hate you"

Doyoung got up and walked into his bathroom, not forgetting to side eye Taeyong. Taeyong shook his head before exiting the room and going to the living room, finding Jaehyun and Winwin, taking the seat beside them as they continued to play the game.

"Have you seen Yuna?"
Taeyong questioned as he watch Winwin and Jaehyun having a tight match.

"I think she escaped with Haerin to her room, not wanting to clean the mess they made in the kitchen"
Taeyong took a breath, about to ask them a favor. Noticing this, Winwin paused the game as Jaehyun groaned since he was about to win.

"What is it, hyung?"
"Can you guys..i don't know, take Yuna around the city, gaining her trust and all? Both of you are the same age as her so it would be easier. This is because the guy that wanted her here isn't taking any steps in doing what's needed"

Winwin and Jaehyun looked at each other before hesitatingly nodding to each other, turning to look at Taeyong.

"Sure, I guess. You know that thing Doyoung hyung does when he's nervous? When Yuna told him to cut the communications, he kept tapping his fingers, thinking something bad might happen to you guys"
Winwin explained what had happened in the tech room earlier. How he just wanted to tape Doyoung's finger to stop the annoying noise.

"Yeah, we can do that. But I can only be there until 4PM since I still need to train Dream, Yangyang and Hendery"
Jaehyun said, sneakily pressing the play button on Winwin's controller, making Winwin lose as soon as he tried to stop it.

Taeyong smiled to the two of them. "Thanks guys. I'll try to convince Doyoung to do something"
The two of them gave a thumbs up before restarting their game.

________________________

The next morning, Yuna woke up feeling more energized, possibly because of the boost of serotonin she felt the night before. She looked at Haerin, who was still peacefully sleeping in her bed.

She then got up and sneaked out to the kitchen, checking the clock that showed it was almost 7:30AM. She looked around, trying to find something to eat.

'Last night, I was so determined to escape but now you're going through their fridge. What kind of person are you, Yuna?'
Yuna laughed at herself, creeping the person that had just entered the kitched.

"What are you trying to find?"
Yuta asked, causing the girl to let out a light squeak. Yuta laughed at the girl that had just hit her head on the upper cupboard, approaching her.

"It's Thursday, so me and Taeil hyung are in charge of making breakfast. Any desired breakfast?"
Yuta asked as he sat on the high chair at the counter, waiting for Taeil.