3 : Fair and Fine

The lamp in Yuna's grip fell to the floor as the male approached her with a smile.

"What the fuck.. you're dead.. how.. you died, Doyoung"
Yuna's voice grew timid, barely audible. Her eyes scanning the person in front of her, her breaths shaking in shock.

"I in fact did not die that day because he saved me. Now, would you care to sit down? You're trembling"
Doyoung was about to assist her when she fell to the ground, eyes shutting.

"Kun told you to stay away for awhile. Now, look at that! She fainted from shock and lack of energy. Just, let us settle some things the next time she's awake before she gets a heart attack"
Johnny said before supporting Yuna's body back to bed.

"Wait, are me and Chenle still gonna stay here? I--"
Jisung questioned in panic, not knowing what she would've done if they were late to the room.

"The only reason we put you two here cause she's gonna think that you two are harmless. Judging from how she didn't immediately attack you when Chenle left just shows that she attacks with actual purpose"
Mark said in a matter-of-fact tone before walking out, Jisung huffing from the lack of reasoning.

"Go on Jisung. Call Jeno and Jaemin here. Chenle, you can go too"
Taeyong said before exiting with Johnny, not forgetting to drag Doyoung as well. Chenle and Jisung jumped up and down excitedly before running out to call Jeno and Jaem to take their place.

________________________

"She's actually pretty"
"Jaemin, stop breathing on her face before she wakes up"
"Ok but even her hair is pretty. The dark purple isn't quite visible though"
"Jaemin, stop"

Yuna heard voices as she opened her eyes, her body feeling much stronger now. It would've been less alarming if she hadn't open her eyes to a male, seemingly younger than her right in front of her face. The adrenaline pulsing through her as her first swung at Jaemin, who barely avoided it.

Jaemin fell to the floor, groaning as Jeno froze on his spot as he saw Yuna sitting straight. The second thing she did was unexpected to both of them. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO ME WHEN I WAS UNCONCIOUS HUH?!"

Taeyong and Johnny had ran to the room after hearing Yuna's yell only to find Jaemin on the floor and Yuna grabbing him by the collar. Johnny approached the girl and tried to pry her hands off of Jaemin.

"What did he do, Jeno?"
Taeyong questioned as Jaemin was finally released from Yuna's tight grip. "Well, breathing down her face, complimenting her, possibly shocking the shit out of her when she woke up. Yeah, that's what he did. I told him to stop though"

Yuna was about to continue stranggling the boy when she heard Jeno. Johnny noticing this, signalled Jaemin and Jeno to get out as Taeyong approached them.

"So, first things first. How are you feeling?"
Taeyong asked as he sat where Jeno was a few seconds ago. Johnny sat down beside Taeyong after making sure the door was locked.

"How is Doyoung here? How come he's alive?"
Yuna wasted no time into questioning why her old friend, whom she assumed was dead, still alive after years.

"I assume you're feeling good enough. That's not a question for me to answer but he was saved that day. We, NCT, saved him"
Taeyong observed the girl in front of her as Johnny studied her actions, seeing she was processing the information.

"Why am I here? Why didn't you guys kill me?"
Yuna continued despite knowing that she is the hostage. Taeyong cocked him eyebrow. Johnny was about to question her position when Taeyong stopped him. Leaning forward, his eyes connected with Yuna's.