14: Saved

The sound of an engine driving into HQ's garage, caught the attention of the members who were on the mission with them in the living room. Kun got up and opened the door. His jaw drop seeing Doyoung carrying Yuna in his arms, eyes watery.

Kun stepped aside to make way for Doyoung as he went straight up the stairs to Yuna's room. Everyone in the living room watched curiously yet they were concerned on why Yuna was being carried in.

Minjung who couldn't read the atmosphere and situation, got up and followed the two, wanting to thank Yuna. She knocked on the door softly before opening the door, seeing Doyoung place her on the bed. Doyoung turned around and was shocked to see the girl.

"Do you need something?"
"Is she okay?"

Doyoung looked at Yuna before looking back at Minjung. "She needs her rest. You should probably rest as well. You were probably shocked from today's events"

Doyoung was about to exit when Minjung stopped him. She bit her lip nervously as she looked at Yuna. Returning her gaze to Doyoung, she decided to not ask, walking away, leaving him alone.

________________________

It was 8PM when Yuna woke up, feeling her body sore. She sat up, trying to recall what had happened.

'I went to the alley. I didn't have my weapons. The man found me and then..'

That was when she remembered what happened. She was lucky Doyoung was there. But what would've happened if he wasn't? She couldn't imagine the pain and trauma the kids had felt that day. She was barely touched yet she was already shaking.

Shaking off her thoughts, she stood up and walked to her dresser, tying up her hair. She looked up and saw her reflection in the mirror, feeling disgusted, mad, upset at herself for being weak. Tears started to spill as she stood up abruptly, the chair falling down which alarmed some of the members.

She grabbed the object nearest to her, throwing it to her mirror, shattering it to millions of tiny fragments. She screamed as she closed her ears, falling beside her bed.

The sound of rushing footsteps went unheard to Yuna as the door to her room opened. She didn't look up to the figures, shrugging them off when she felt a slight touch on her.

Someone that placed their hands on her hands that were covering her ears. "Calm down. You're safe. No one here is going to hurt you. You can trust me. Shhh deep breaths"

The voice calmed her as she started taking deeper breaths, the impulses in her earlier fading slowly. She opened her eyes, adjusting them to the lights, seeing multiple worried faces.

"Most of you should leave. She's going to feel overwhelmed"
Kun said as almost all of them started to leave, leaving Kun, Doyoung and Haerin inside the room. Haerin helped Yuna to sit on the bed, avoiding the pieces of glass on the floor.

She fully calmed down after 3 whole minutes of deep breathing, Doyoung and Kun cleaning the glass as Haerin comforted Yuna. Yuna looked up, looking at Kun and Doyoung who had finished sweeping the floor.

"I'm sorry for creating a mess"
Yuna apologized quietly, it going unheard to Doyoung and Kun. Haerin shook her head, pulling Yuna into a hug.