2 : So Long

A presence behind her had pushed Yuna forward towards the toilet. Regaining her stance, she approached Haerin, her blade ready in her grip. Launching herself, Haerin gasped for air as Yuna covered her mouth and nose with her hand.

Yuna entered the toilet, slamming Haerin against the wall before locking and barricading the door. She stepped closer to the girl on the floor, holding her in chokehold, blade pressed against Haerin's uncovered stomach.

"Who do you work for?"
Yuna growled as the girl whimpered, the blade slowly caving in.

"Answer or else the blade goes deeper"
Yuna stopped the blade from going any deeper, allowing the girl a moment of consideration. "I.. I'm with NCT"

Before Yuna could continue to interrogate the girl, the toilet door burst down. The sight of two males making Yuna putting the girl in front of her as hostage. One of them was shorter than the other, yet both of them had the same physique.

"Let the girl go"
The shorter male ordered as they took mini steps nearing Yuna and Haerin. Yuna observed their movements before making a decision.

"Sure"
Yuna dug her blade deep into Haerin's stomach before pushing her to the floor, Haerin's blood spilling out fast. "Lucas, get her out of here. Get Hendery here. Go with plan B"

Lucas nodded, warily approaching Haerin who was bleeding, Yuna eyeing his movements. Lifting Haerin up, he ran out of the toilet, his destination unclear to Yuna.

Noticing Yuna's lack of focus, the male took the chance to approach her head on, tackling Yuna to the floor. Her blade was sent flying across the toilet, forcing her to go into defence mode. She kneed the male above her in the abdomen as the male left a cut on her arm.

The fight continued with a series of hits by Yuna and the male defending offensively by using his blades. At one point, Yuna took the chance to twist his dominant arm with the blade, kicking the back of his knees, his blade falling due to his weakened grip.

Yuna got the sharp weapon, holding it on his back where his heart was. As she was about to push the blade in, a gunshot broke the tension as the bullet went through her right shoulder. Yuna tumbled to the floor, feeling the pain surge through her veins.

She pulled out her own gun, saving it for an emergency situation. She aimed with her left arm, still in a vulnerable position, hitting the person who shot her in the thigh. The male from earlier had got back up in the mean time, getting his blade, digging it into Yuna's abdomen.

As Yuna groaned in pain, she felt something injected into her neck. Her body tensed from the unknown substance and the loss of blood. She gathered her last drop of energy, pulling out the blade from her abdomen and stabbing the male, just slightly missing his heart due to the dizziness before passing out.

"Fuck! Lucas get here with the Yangyang quick, you guys need to support Ten's body. I'm shot"
Hendery said into his earpiece as he limped to Ten, checking his stab wound. Sighing in relief as he saw it wasnt too deep before proceeding to check Yuna's pulse.

"Yuna's alive as ordered"
Hendery said as he heard footsteps running towards their location, spotting Yangyang and Lucas at the opening of the toilet. Lucas lifted Yuna, careful of her wounds as Yangyang supported both Hendery and Ten to the van.

_____________________________________

Third person POV

"Come on, we need to treat them on the way to HQ. This is too much blood lost to treat them later"
Kun said as he made space for Lucas to lay Yuna who was unconcious because of the drug they injected. Lucas then pulled a pair of keys from Yuna's pocket, completing his part in bringing Yuna's bike to HQ.