17 : Caught In Action?

Yuna was in her room, recreating the necklace to what she needed. She heard a knock on the door, quickly hiding the necklace in the drawer. She got up and opened her door, revealing Jaehyun and Winwin.

"Hey guys. Need something?"
The two looked at each other, smiling innerly as Winwin nodded. Yuna opened the door wider for the two to enter her room.

Winwin sat on the bed, cuddling a small dino plushy he took from a corner as Jaehyun sat on her chair backwards, pushing it near to the bed as Yuna sat beside Winwin.

"What's wrong?"
"Show it to her, Jaehyun"

Jaehyun pulled out his phone, opening his gallery before showing it to Yuna, not giving the phone to her.

Since that day the three went out, they grew very close. Sharing personal stuff wasn't even a problem for them.

"When you went out earlier, you went out with Ten hyung, right? Well, you've been caught it action"
Yuna's eyes widened, thinking they had caught the two going to the dead body. She pulled the phone closer, inspecting the picture.

She released a sigh of relief, realizing they just saw them at the cafe. Jaehyun raised his eyebrow.

"Why are you so relieved? Did the two of you guys go somewhere else?"
"None of your business"
"Ooohh.. so it's okay if I share this picture in the group chat right?"

At those words, Yuna sprung up and chased after Jaehyun, Winwin dying of laughter in her room. Jaehyun ran down the stairs, Yuna hot on his trail.

She didn't know the reason she was so worked up. It wasn't a date with Ten but she was so afraid if they misunderstood. Mostly, she was afraid if he misunderstood.

"YAH JUNG JAEHYUN! STOP RIGHT THERE"

Yuna was close enough so she jumped gaining the right momentum to spring up and tackle Jaehyun to the floor. Jaehyun's phone flew to someone's feet, the figure picking it up.

"Where did you get this pic, Jaehyun? Send it to me. Better be careful to not show this to Doyoung or else I'm gonna get nagged again"
Ten said as he swiped through the photos, throwing the phone back to Jaehyun once he got up.

Yuna glared to Jaehyun as he stuck his tongue out. "Geez, I was just joking. Didn't think you would jump on me just to get me to not send it to the group"

"That was so cool though, how she jumped. It was like an action movie"
Winwin commented from the top of the stairs.

"Our lives are an actual action movie, Winwin. We see the actions live everyday"
Jaehyun and Yuna walked back up the stairs. Jaehyun excused himself to go to his room while Winwin needed to set up some things in the tech room.

Yuna was about to enter her room when she heard Ten calling her, Hutong chasing after him after growing fond of the male.

"What is it?"
"We need to continue that discussion"

Yuna looked around warily, seeing no one before pulling Ten into her room since Johnny was in his and Ten's shared room.

"I don't know, Ten. As I said, the only possible thing is that is Seiko Osaki is still alive. As far as I know, Jung Chunmyung did not have any other children"
"Yuna, think about it. Chunmyung is Korean, not Japanese. His wife or partner or whatever disappeared for a while, going into hiding or something for years before dying in a car crash. They could've easily hid another heir"

Yuna was silent, getting her laptop and opening a saved file labeled Phoenix. Ten watched as she scrolled until she reached a page, filled with info on Seiko Osaki.

"This is all the info I've gathered for the past 9 years on Seiko Osaki. I couldn't find a sibling or her mother"
Ten leaned over her shoulder, reading the info, Yuna not minding the little space between them.

"She was last seen at Empathy Orphanage? Why?"
"She was last seen there but there were no such records of her visiting so that was a dead end for me"
"You know, I think I can help with that. We'll go there in 2 days. I'll make an appointment"

Ten continued on reading the info on Seiko, finding the descriptions of the character quite familiar.

"The girl oftenly visited Empathy Orphanage yet never had a visiting record? That's quite strange. Yuna, is it possible if Seiko wasn't his blood daughter instead was an adopted orphan?"
"It is possible, yeah..but why would she keep on visiting the place?"
"That, we will figure out later. We should stop searching for Seiko Osaki who is Jung Chunmyung's daughter but search for the real Seiko Osaki. I'm sure Doyoung can help us with that"

At those words, Yuna pulled Ten close. "No. Do not mention this to Taeyong or Doyoung. Both of them were really tense at the thought of Moon Gang. If they find out DE was connected to them, we are dead"

"I think you're just scared now. Come on, it would be easy since Doyoung is good at hacking"
"Who said I'm not good?"
"Not to offend you, Yuna but I've never seen you hack or crack codes"
"How the hell do you think I got these info then?"
"Uhh..the dark web? I don't know"

Yuna sighed, not wanting the other members just yet. "Give me three hours. I'll try to get into some things"

Ten looked at Yuna weirdly, sensing something off. "You're challenged and afraid. You have an idea why this is suddenly happening. What is it, Yuna?"

Yuna debated with herself, deciding it was safe to tell Ten since he hasn't told on the other members that you had been gathering info together. She leaned in closer to whisper to Ten.

"I think there's a snitch among us but I don't know who"

"What the fuck are you two doing?"

Edited on: 19/12/2020