20 : Disturbing Thoughts

"Where have you been?!"
Was the first thing that greeted Yuna when she entered HQ past 11:30PM. Her attempts into sneaking in silently was a total failure when she met almost the whole 127 in full attire.

Yuna tried to walk pass the group of boys when Doyoung pulled her back, forcing her to look at him. Yuna tried jerking off his grip but it was too tight, starting to hurt her.

"Let me go!"
Yuna's scream caught the boys of guard, Doyoung immediately releasing his grip on her. She ran to her room, slamming the door, the sound echoing throughout the HQ. Doyoung was about to call her name when Mark stopped her.

"You said she never knew she had a sibling. She's probably in shock right now. Just, leave noona alone for now"

Those kind of words rarely spill out of Mark's mouth, knowing he was right. Johnny patted Doyoung's shoulder as a slight reassurance to the male that Yuna would be okay.

"Come on. We have the mission to focus on. Winwin, alert WayV to be ready by 12AM. We'll go first"
Taeyong said into his earpiece. The members nodded, Doyoung sighing heavily as he followed the group to the van.

They were going on a mini raid by SM Streets Core since a rival infiltrated one of their main areas. They went off, leaving HQ. Winwin rang the censors and flicked the switches for WayV members room.

Soon, they gathered in the tech room to receive the details from Winwin, who was at the same time guiding 127. Yuna exited her room with her laptop and her gun in her holster, a black mask and a cap covering her face at the same as the WayV members exited the tech room.

"You're back..you okay?"
"I'm fine but if I perhaps snap at any of you guys later, I'm sorry in advance. Now, if you'll excuse me"
"Wait, where did you go? Did you eat? We still have some food"

Kun tried to get Yuna to talk, trying to hold onto her arm as Yuna avoided. "I went some places. Yes, I ate. Don't worry. Now, I really need to go"

"Go where? Do you even know how worried we were? You didn't bring your phone. Didn't tell anyone about your whereabouts, coming back late and now, I'm assuming going out again. Please don't do this. We're tired of doing this, Kim Yuna!"

Ten snapped, all the stress he felt from the search and her disappearance got to him. He finally realized his words, looking at the members face before he focused on Yuna's. It was obvious she felt betrayed.

"Oh yeah? You think I asked for this? You think I wished to grow up clueless about my own damned family? You think I knew about a brother? You think I knew my mother's death was a planned murder? Tell me, Ten"

Ten was silent at her outburst as Yuna threw the cap to the floor, her eyes bloodshot from exhaustion and the tears she let out earlier. Her tiredness was on full display.

"Did I fucking ask for this? How about you? When did you know about Sungchan? How did you know about him? Fucking answer me now. You're tired. How about me? I learnt that my childhood was a fucking lie in the past 10 hours. I learnt that I am not Kim Yuna but Jung Yuna. I didn't know anything. I was fucking clueless, dude"

Yuna continued to scream with tears threatening to spill, the younger members peeking from their rooms at the scene. They have never seen this side of their almost always playful noona. Winwin, who was at first watching from the cameras exited the room, trying to calm the situation when Yuna continued.

"You know, our search in secret sounds much more realistic now that I know what the fuck was the reason of all this shit happening. I don't know how much you guys know by now. Maybe you guys discovered more about my past than I did. So now, I will take my fucking leave and continue my search on my fucked up family"

At those words, Yuna ran down the stairs to her bike. Keeping her laptop in the bike's personal compartment, she started the engine before leaving the HQ, tears finally sliding down her face.

The boys and Haerin who remained in the HQ were speechless. Even 127 who had just arrived at SM Streets Core heard everything, having heard through Winwin's mic. Ten then felt the weight of his words, knowing how much Yuna had trusted him, telling him everything about her search.

A sickening crunch was heard when Ten had punched the wall in anger towards himself, Lucas and Xiaojun trying to stop him from hurting himself. Chenle flinched at the sound, reminded of his own past after hearing Yuna's. Noticing the fear in Chenle's eyes, Jaemin got a blanket, covering the boy as he brought him back to his room.

"Ten, focus. Don't let your emotions control yourself. We gotta get ready. 127 needs back up"
"How can I even think about the damned mission when Yuna just ran out? This time it is obviously my fault"
"No one's at fault now. Ten, go to your room, you're not thinking straight right now. Winwin, tell Taeyong hyung Jeno and Renjun are going with us instead"

Kun ordered as Winwin just obeyed, going back into the tech room. Ten huffed out, pulling at his hair as he went to his room. Jeno and Renjun ran to their own rooms to get ready.

After the rest of WayV, Jeno and Renjun got ready, they set off to SM Streets Core to help 127. 127 was very much unfocused, especially Doyoung during the mission, causing some mistakes here and there.

Jisung and Haerin were just watching in silence, still shocked from Yuna's outburst from earlier. Haerin turned to Jisung, tapping on the taller boy's shoulder, telling him to go help Chenle to which he went straight away.

"This wasn't supposed to happen. That note was only for unnie. They had no right in reading what is rightfully hers without her knowledge and share it with the others. This is just not right"
Haerin knew her words reached the tech room, Ten's room and the room where Jisung and Jaemin were busy calming Chenle in.

Back up arrived, the members rushing in as they split into their own groups to help. Kun stayed in the van as Jeno, Xiaojun, Renjun and Yangyang covered the outer ground, allowing the remaining members of 127 that were standing guard outside, go into the main field.

Lucas and Hendery took Doyoung and Haechan's place as the two rushed to the upper side of the building, needing the data of the rival base.

Doyoung was distracted while decoding an entryway, his thoughts shifting to Yuna every second. It didn't help that his hands were covered in his rival's blood and the confusing code. Unnoticed to him was a sniper on a different building, aiming to him through the window.

The glass shattering and Doyoung thudding to the floor, catching the attention of Haechan that was supposed to cover for him. Tapping into his earpiece, he frantically let out words, his mind in a state of panic.

"Doyoung hyung's down. Bullet near the vitals. We gotta back up on the mission."

Edited on: 20/12/2020