27 : A Game

"Hey Doyoung..I think Yuta or Xiaojun could have gotten the external hard disk. I don't think kidnapping a computer shop owner was necessary"
"Nonsence, this guy must be better"
"I'm sorry but I don't work in this field of computer expertise. I don't know how to get it"
"Told you"
"Shut up, Johnny hyung"

Doyoung glared at Johnny before looking at the man. "I'll just go get Kun to wipe his memories"

Doyoung left the room, Johnny staying in the room with the worker they kidnapped, twirling the blade on his fingers. The man just gulped nervously, wishing he wouldn't randomly get stabbed.

Moments later, Kun entered with a pocket watch, Johnny leaving the room. He saw Doyoung talking to Xiaojun as he pointed to the broken laptop in his hands, probably asking him to get the external disk.

It had only been a day after the kids smashed the laptop on accident so Doyoung was trying hard to get everything done quick. Winwin had taken his job in ordering Dream on their mission which was a continuation from 127's.

They were out to find and track a dealer that cheated them. The members split up. Mark and Haechan covering the South section, Jaemin and Jeno taking the West section, Chenle and Renjun North section, the team's official spy on his own on the East section.

As Jisung was walking, eyes keen watching every person as he entered a cafe and ordering a drink before taking a seat, pretending to be a normal teen. As he was looking out of the window, some people entered the cafe. He glanced over to the two figures.

A male with brown hair with a few strands colored light green. He then glanced at the female whom had light brown hair, also with some light green dyed strands. As the female turned into somewhat his direction, allowing him to see her face, his jaw dropped.

With his hands shaking, he took out his phone to take a few photos. The male's face was unrecognized but he was positive about who the girl was. Hearing Mark saying over his earpiece that they had taken the one they were searching for, Jisung grabbed his drink. He nervously walked out of the cafe, sipping his drink to calm his nerves.

He was gathering up to meet with the members, mind panicking on whether to tell them or to confirm his eyes again. He hopped on to the van, sitting next to Chenle who had his eyes set on his phone until Jisung entered.

"Jisung ah"
"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING"

Jisung answered, not realising he had exposed himself. He immediately clasped his hand over his mouth, making it obvious there was something he was hiding.

"What did you see, Jisung?"
"Nothing, hyung. I didn't see anything. I..I was just..I saw a cat go Meow"
"Uh uh..Like we believe that. I'm not driving back until Jisung tells us what he saw"

Jisung bit his lip, slowly pulling out his phone and showing them the pictures he took. Jeno took the phone, zooming in before making room for the other members to see. All of them looked silently before their jaws dropped.

"Isn't that noona?"
"She's alive?"
"Who is that guy beside her?"
"Is it her boyfriend or something?"
"Why didn't she come back though?"
"Is she not coming back because she doesn't want this life anymore?"
"I don't know!"

Jisung said exasperated, feeling his members' gazes on him. They looked at him in shock and disbelief.

"Why didn't you go ask her?"
"Why didn't you just go up to her?"
"Are you stupid or something?"
"You should've asked her"
"Or you could've called us over"
"If you guys wanna go, just go now then! Stop asking me to go!"

Jisung snapped, annoyed at their questions. Jaemin sighed, patting Jisung's head before exiting the van, heading to the cafe Yuna was spotted. He came back a few minutes later and sighed, shaking his head.

Renjun rubbed his face in frustration, Mark sliding down his seat in disappointment. Chenle was awkwardly tapping his foot, Jaemin stopping him. Jaemin sighed again before opening his mouth.

"She left but I did ask a worker. He said and I quote, 'the pretty lady comes over every Sunday. She usually orders with the name, Jung-Kim. I suggest for you to back off though cause my friend here is interested in her'. Did I want to jump over the counter and punch the man? Yes, yes, I did"

The members nodded at the information, Haechan laughing. "If Doyoung hyung heard that, the man would be dead by now"

"Now, for the main point. Do we or do we not tell the members about this?"
"Are you crazy? Of course, we tell them. We didn't even know she was alive until..well, just now"
"I'm pretty sure everyone would be fired up to get her back"
"Or they'd go crazy over her reappearance"
"Whatever it is, we need to tell them"

Mark then turned back to the front, finally turning on the engine before driving back to HQ. Everyone was silent the whole ride. Parking the van before they got off, entering the HQ. Mark went to Taeyong while the rest dragged Ten and Doyoung into the meeting room.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? I'm busy"
"Yeah, I still need the hard disk from the laptop you guys broke yesterday"
"We swear this is more important and you guys will agree with us"

Haechan said as he pushed Doyoung to sit down. Jisung pulled out his phone, pushing it to the two older members. Ten picked up the phone, Doyoung looking at him.

"Yeah, she's alive. Any new info?"
Doyoung asked, zooming in on the photo. The members jaw dropped except Ten, who also suspected it.

"You guys knew? Why didn't you tell us?"
"We suspected. We didn't know until you guys just showed us this. At least, we know we can track her when we get that hard disk, Doyoung"
"Still doesn't answer our question, hyung. We spent one month crying and fighting each other because of this"

Doyoung sighed, rubbing his nose bridge as Ten leaned his head back. Thank god the two was sitting down or else they might just push the members to the floor.

"Then, what answer do you want? That the girl in the photo is a clone?"
"Why didn't you include the whole NCT in this?"
"Because we don't know if there's a second Haerin in here, idiots"
"Ten, enough. Dream, stop pressuring those two before a real fight breaks out"

Taeyong said, voice dripping authority over them as they went silent. Taeyong stepped closer, Mark behind him as Xiaojun entered the room.

"I knew there was something wrong when you two stuck together last night. You two fight nonstop. Xiaojun finished getting the hard disk, Doyoung. Go do what's needed. Call the others for a meeting this evening for a mission next Sunday"

Doyoung got up and left the room with Xiaojun, heading to the tech room. The rest stayed put, waiting for Taeyong's next very needed order.

"The rest of you, gather everything on Yuna. Stores around the area of some sort"
The members got out, Ten frowning at the basic job. Taeyong then turned to Mark who tapped his shoulder. "What are we planning again?"

"A game of Find Luna"

Edited on: 28/12/2020