12 : Dark Eyes

Taeyong entered the meeting room, Taeil, Winwin, Johnny and Jisung following behind them. He pressed on the intercom as he cleared his throat cleared.

"Everyone get to the meeting room now"
Following his announcement that rang through the HQ, a group of people started entering the room.

In the corner of Taeyong's eyes he saw Doyoung arguing with Ten silently. He nudged Johnny before pointing to the two, Johnny sighing as he started explaining while the others were still gathering.

"Is everyone here?"
"Where's Yuna noona?"

Everyone shrugged, not knowing the girls whereabouts before they heard a voice from what they think was the tech room.

"If anyone hears, where the hell is the meeting room?"
"I'll go get her"
Jaehyun volunteered as he exited the room, returning with Yuna the next minute.

"Sorry, I was showering"
"It's fine. Now, Winwin, explain what you found out"

Winwin connected his laptop to the projector, the screen showing a recorded audio they had gotten from the school's website.

"So someone created a post on the school's website, hiding it from the teachers and school staff, making it only seen by students. The problem here is that these kids are seeing it as a joke so obviously they'd come either way. Any of you guys recognize the profile pic of the id?"

Most of them didn't know who it was, only a few of them recognized the photo, including Yuna. Haechan, who was beside her, saw her annoyed expression. He leaned into to whisper.

"Do you know them?"
Haechan asked, keeping his voice low. What he didn't expect was the tone of voice she used.

"Dark Eyes, how it's been a long time since I wanted to just snap their damned necks"
Her words made heads turn to her, faces contorting in confusion.

"What beef do you have with them?"
"Motherfuckers thought it would be fun to torture and mess up kids lives by messing with their purity. And I'm putting this in a nice way"

Yuna was glaring at the screen as it showed the photo of Dark Eyes leader. How she wished she wasn't injured and had a weapon at the time. She was guilty of not helping the kids but even herself was bruised and hurt that any moment she could've passed out.

"Uhh so.. Dark Eyes plan to attack tomorrow during recess. I need Dream, exclude Mark, include Yangyang and Haerin to give me the info on the blind spots of the school after this so we can forge a plan"
Winwin said as he looked over to Taeyong for him to continue. Taeyong got up, looking at the members.

"Doyoung, stay. We need more information on Dark Eyes. The others can go first. We'll call the needed members tonight. But again, everyone should be alert and ready in HQ in case something goes wrong"

One by one the members started leaving. The younger members, Winwin, Taeyong and Doyoung stayed as they started working on the plan. Yuna waited for everyone to exit before opening her mouth.

"Whatever plan you guys make, include me on it. I should at least know what happened to those kids that night before killing them"
Yuna got up and left the males in the room.

"Are we really gonna include unnie in this?"
"I know we shouldn't but I feel like we need to"
"Okay we start again then"

___________________________

The mission was set. The younger members would be going as usual while some of the older members sneak in. Yuna as Jeno's sister going to pick him up for a family emergency while Yuta stayed at the car as her supposed boyfriend, though Doyoung's petty protests.

Kun would stay in the nurse's office which was very close to the cafeteria in case of injuries while Johnny would stay outside of the school, blending in the scene.

"Any one of you know the school's code? I can't hack in. Since when did schools have so many layers of security viruses?"
Doyoung complained as his computer yet again, went crazy from the viruses.

"Well, blame that on Haechan. He asked Winwin to hack into the math teacher's web and stole the answers for the exams"
"You were thanking me, Jaemin"

"None of the ones going know how to hack. Should we send Winwin as well?"
"I'll do it. I need to get 'permission' at the office anyway"

Taeyong shook his head at Yuna's idea. "No. The office has cameras and once they even catch a glimpse of your face, you'll be exposed to the other gang's as well. They don't know about you"

"Don't mean to argue, hyung but that's the only chance we have"
Doyoung said as his computer screen suddenly blacked out, a frustrated groan leaving his lips.

"I know it's risky but I want them to feel what the made those kids felt"
Taeyong sighed, knowing there was one other possible way. This could either be a bad mistake or a great choice.

"Doyoung, you're going in"

Edited on: 14/12/2020