11 : Training

The next day, Yuna woke up feeling absolutely restless from Ten's words the day before. She busied herself by rearranging her room the whole night, eating dinner without the other members.

Ten drew the crescent moon, matching what Yuna had explained.

"That's exactly it"
Ten was quiet, registering the image. "Do you know what this moon even represents, Yuna?"

Yuna looked at Ten with confusion in her eyes making him sigh. "I need to explain something, close and lock the door"

Yuna just obeyed, locking the door after making sure there was no one in the hallway. She looked back and saw Ten sitting on his bed, patting the space next to him. She sat down, awaiting the male's words.

"This moon was the sign of Moon Gang, Yuna. The gang you wiped out"
Yuna's eyes widen, processing the information, lamp still in hand.

"Is it possible that you didn't wipe out the gang and only killed half of them? You said that the man attacked you that day. What if they're out for you?"

Yuna was deep in thought, thinking of all the holes in the story and the possible fills.

"But why now? Why not years ago? But then.. what about this?"
Yuna showed Ten the lamp to which he took it into his own hands.