7 : Healing Time Gone Wrong

"So where are we going exactly?"
"N Seoul Tower"
"I thought Winwin needed something.."
"Yeah, I needed the food there"
"Understandable"

The drive would take around 40 minutes. Winwin blasting music as Jaehyun drove the car, lightly jopping to the music. Yuna just silently lip synced the lyrics when she was caught by Jaehyun by the rear mirror.

"Come on, sing it. You know the lyrics"
"I'm not a singer"
"Yeah but you're human so let's get it"

Dancing on the hood in
The middle of the woods of an
Mustang, where we sang
Songs with all our childhood friends
And it went like this, yeah

Jaehyun sang, Winwin mumbling incoherent lyrics, not fully knowing the lyrics, lifting the mood as Yuna began to sing with him.

Oops I got 99 problems
Singing bye, bye, bye
Hol' up, if you wanna go
And take a ride with me
Better hit me, baby, one more time

Both of them sang, Jaehyun stopping after the first chorus, letting Yuna sing out the second verse by herself. Winwin silently recorded her from the side, making sure Yuna wouldn't notice him.

The song ended with laughter as Yuna's voice cracked. They continued to karaoke to other songs, the time and traffic passing in a flash as they arrived at N Seoul Tower.

"It's still kinda early for another meal, how about we walk around?"
Jaehyun suggested as Yuna looked around, her eyes watching the unfamiliar yet mesmerizing place.

"Judging from her looks, we should definitely walk around first"
Winwin said, poking Yuna's side playful, making the girl jump. Yuna made a grumpy face before she walked ahead, the two boys following after her as she walked up the stairs surrounding the place.

She stopped when she felt the cold wind hitting her face, making her feel refreshed as if her world wasn't tainted with blood and murder. Winwin pulled out his phone again, taking a picture of Yuna and showing it to Jaehyun.

Yuna turned to a direction, her eyes sparkling as she saw the hanbok displays. She touched the fabric, recalling her last time wearing it was when she was 5. Jaehyun and Winwin looked at each other, reading each other's mind.

Winwin walked to Yuna as Jaehyun walked into the display store.

"When was the last time you wore this?"
Winwin asked, his voice going up a note at the end of his question.

"My mom made me wear when I was 5 for my birthday. I was supposed to wear it again when I was 10 but fate decided that I didn't deserve it"

Yuna looked down, suddenly missing her mom and Mrs Song who had been a figure that was so close to her. Winwin frowned, putting his hands on Yuna's shoulder, turning her to him.