ᴘᴀʀᴛ 16

Hi everybody, so I don't think I ever formally thanked you guys for 150+ votes, so thank you so much! I just want to say thank you, don't forget to vote, and enjoy :)  

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

"But, I was wondering if I could take you to Hogsmeade this weekend?" Fred asks.

Pansy elbows you lightly, raising her brow, you return an equally confused expression.

"Um, sure...?" You respond uneasily with a million thoughts running through your mind.

Why was Fred asking you to Hogsmeade?

Especially while dating Angelina.

Did they break up?

The last thing you wanted was to be a home-wrecker.

"It's to make it up to you," he says, fiddling his thumbs but not breaking eye contact. "So, I'll meet you in the Great Hall on Saturday at 10?"

"Yeah, ok, I'll uh see you then," you wave goodbye as he walks off.

"What was that?" Pansy asks.

"I have absolutely no idea."

"When Angelina finds out, she's really going to kill you this time." She laughs, shaking her head.

"That's the last thing I want to think about right now." You sigh, rolling your eyes.

The two of you walk to the Great Hall and slide into your assigned but unassigned seats.

"You'll never believe what just happened to Y/N," Pansy exclaims to the table as she sets her books down.

"What?" Adrian asks, uninterested while shoveling piles of food onto his plate.

"Fred just asked Y/N out to Hogsmeade."

Draco looks up at you and gives you an unreadable look.

"As friends," you intervene, glaring at her. She just grins back innocently.

You pause for a moment trying to study Draco's reaction.

It was almost like, he was jealous?

"Don't go," Draco says in an orderly tone.

"I already said yes."

"Say you're busy, or something came up." He grunts, locking his eyes into yours.

"I'm not going to say I can't go because it's inconvenient for you." You snap back.

"Merlin, Y/N, why can't you just listen to me," he says sternly. "I said not to go, so you're not going."

His jaw is clenched, and you can see his knuckles becoming pale.

"Do not tell me what to do, Draco. I'm going to go whether you like it or not." You spit, narrowing your eyes.

*****

You wake up to your alarm and yawn remembering that today is Saturday. The Saturday you agreed to hang out with Fred. 

You look through your dresser, pulling out garments of clothing that somehow weren't working out. You sigh and put the clothes back inside and sneak over to Pansy's dresser, and carefully you peel each piece out, crafting the perfect outfit.

You decide on a pair of ripped dark wash jeans, a black lace camisole top, light beige flannel to go on top, and finishing off the look your favorite pair of sneakers.