ᴘᴀʀᴛ 22

I broke my back to write and edit this. So each and every single one of you better vote and comment, and yes that's a threat. It's 4.8k words, so have fun.

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

"This year, we should do Secret Santa," you say as you enter the Common Room.

Sitting on the couches where the whole group, doing whatnot.

"We always do Secret Santa. You make it sound like this is our first year," Blaise says as he pulls down his legs to make room for you. "And isn't kind of early?"

"Christmas season officially starts the first day of December, and I said it like that because this year I figured out how to do a blood oath, so there aren't any snitches." You reply, beaming, sitting down next to Blaise.

The group goes silent and stares at you, baffled.

"Holy shit," Terence, says shocked after the dramatic pause. "You aren't kidding."

"I've got all the supplies. Parchment, knife, and the spell."

"How'd you even find this blood oath?" Draco asks, looking up from his book, and you can sense that he's mildly disturbed.

"Well, after last year's fiasco," you shoot a glare at Adrian before continuing. "I wasn't going to let the same thing happen. So I put matters into my own hands and spent my summer searching for an answer with Hermione."

After saying Hermione's name, you feel a sour taste in your mouth, but you just let it go and ignore the distaste.

"It's not my fault, Terence wouldn't stop asking me who I had," Adrian shouts.

"And so you decided to tell him?" You ask sarcastically.

"Hey, don't blame this on me," Terence exclaims as soon as he swallows his food.

"Well, you figured out who everybody had," Adrian retorts loudly.

"Can you just shut the fuck up? Nobody gives a shit," Pansy grumbles, glaring at Adrian. Adrian shuts up real quick and doesn't interrupt for the rest of the conversation.

"Can Tracey join this year?" Terence asks as Tracey walks over to the couches and sits down in his lap. Which makes Adrian visibly extra glum.

"Of course, the more, the merrier," you say as you pull out a dark velvet pouch from your robe pocket.

Everybody watches intently as you place the items inside the pouch out onto the table. You take out a sheet of parchment, a quill, a small wide vial, and a shiny silver knife.

"It's simple, what you do use the knife to cut your palm, not deep or anything, and then you add the blood droplets to this vial," you explain, pointing to each object as you talk. "Don't worry, it won't hurt because this is a very, special knife, and then I'll swish all our blood together. After that, we each dip this quill into the blood and write our names onto this parchment, and then lastly I'll say the spell."

Once again, everybody stares back at you with disbelief.

"Is this a bloody cult? Nobody will be shedding blood for bloody Secret Santa." Draco scoffs, speaking mainly to Tracey. As if he were trying to convince her that this was not normal behavior.

"It won't even hurt," you complain as everybody shakes their head 'no'. "Please?"

"Y/N, we aren't going to cut ourselves for this. I don't even trust you with this blood oath information," Blaise says in his obnoxious parental voice.