ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

Hi if you found this story I hope you like it! Please don't make fun of my grammar I tried my best. Also if you found this story and you like it you should vote for it that would make me feel really good! Ok I'm done enjoy!

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

"Have a good year Y/N, no fooling around; you have your NEWT's this year," your mother says sternly while placing money in your hands. "I'm serious Y/N, you're a sixth year. Ok?"

"Ok, mother, I've got it." You sigh as you store the money in your pockets.

"Listen to your mother Y/N," your father says, stroking your hair.

"Ok, ok, I know I know I'm going now, into the train." You shout as you walk backward, headed towards the Hogwarts Express.

You walk into the Hogwarts Express, giving your parents one last grin, and you run in to find your friends. You peek through each train cart window, searching for somebody you knew. You accidentally make eye contact with Fred Weasley on your way down, and you quickly run away, hiding your blush. As you try to save yourself from the awkward encounter, you thankfully stumble upon one of the people you've been searching for and slide right in.

"Hi, Blaise, how was your summer?" You ask.

"Good, but I didn't really do much though mostly just hung out with Adrian and Terence," Blaise responds.

"What about Draco? Last year you guys were basically together all the time."

"He was busy this summer."

"Doing what?"

"Not sure he didn't give us any details." Blaise pauses. "However, I think it's possibly beca-"

The moment Blaise was cut by off two, unfortunately, familiar voices that were arguing and only got louder by the second. You meet Blaise's eyes, and he sighs and looks out the window. You stand up and abruptly open the cart door.

"Could you guys shut up!" You shout.

Two heads turn to look at you and start bounding towards you to give you a hug.

"Hey Y/N"

"Y/N haven't seen you in a while."

The voices of Terence Higgs and Adrian Pucey say in unison.

"Hello, hello, what on earth could you guys be fighting about? You just got here." You say as the three of you walk towards the cart door.

"Blaise!" The two voices once again shout in unison, ignoring your question.

Blaise, who was peacefully staring out the window, jumps, startled by the booming surprise.

"Shut up, you gits. My god, could you be any louder?" He replies, annoyed.

"Missed you to mate," Adrian says, plopping down next to Blaise and propping up his legs on top of the opposite end of the seat.

"Me too, except I'm pretty sure I saw you Friday." Terence jokes as he slides next to Blaise.

"Have you seen Draco?" You ask Terence and Adrian as you sit back down.

"Are you that desperate to find him? That's the second time you've asked." Blaise teases.

"No." You snarl while you immediately glare at him. "I just haven't seen him since last year."

"Right, ok." He grins.

You stare out the window drowning out the sounds of the boys talking about the summer that they spent together. Your attention is drawn back when the cart door opens. Draco Malfoy towers in with a gloomy aura following him. The cart goes silent as we watch Draco sit down next to me.