ᴘᴀʀᴛ 30

Happy 26k! Thank you to everybody who stuck around. The last couple of weeks have been a headache and a half.

So, as I said, there is smut so buckle up everybody, congratulations. It's what the people asked for, so thank me. I don't plan on basing the story off of smut or having it be the main focus. It's just an added plus to the original story I've created. It was exciting to write because it was new and added about 1500 words to the story rip. On the topic of words this part is 6000 words, so have fun :)

Everybody better vote because of the smut. Took me literally forever because I'm indecisive and had to rewrite it a billion times. That's a threat, and I'm waiting. Go ahead, click the star.

Disclaimer: Smut

**********

Y/N Y/L/N

You flutter your eyelids open, immediately becoming blinded by the abnormal amount of sun rays beaming through the tall windows.

You shiver from the cold submerging yourself deeper into the red covers.

Red covers.

Red covers?

You turn to face the center of the bed. Peacefully, Fred lays breathing in and out, his hair slightly messy in front of his forehead. You lay stiff, staring at him, unable to move.

"Morning," Fred mutters, keeping his eyes closed.

"Did I wake you up?" You ask, blinking back the surprise.

"Yeah, but it's alright. I should be up anyway," Fred sighs loudly, flipping onto his back, placing his hands on top of his stomach. "I'll be in the bathroom."

You watch as Fred gets up with ease and makes his way to the bathroom door.

With way too much vigor, you sit up, instantly feeling the strain of a headache dwindle downwards. You close your eyes, trying to diminish the pain. You make the mistake of swinging your legs over the bed, taking a step onto the ground. Instead of landing and standing up straight, you fall straight down.

A loud thump echoes as you hit the hard but carpeted ground. You hear the bathroom door swing open, Fred rushing out, helping you get up. It's only a matter of seconds before he lends out his hand, slowly pulling you up and setting you back down on the side of the bed.

Upon being seated upright, you bounce backward, laying on your back. That only made your headache worse.

"Headache?" Fred asks as you wince from undesirable pain.

"Lucky guess," you reply, grinning, masking the ache.

"Here, take one of these," Fred tosses you a container filled with pills. They rattle in the plastic container.

You pop off the lid, turning the container horizontally, tapping it on your palm, waiting for one of the pills to slide down. A green pill lands in your hand, and you dry-swallow it, only to find water on Fred's nightstand shortly after.

You screw the lid back on, gently placing it on his nightstand.

You turn back to face Fred, who is undressing. You watch as he pulls off his loose tee revealing his fit body.

He notices your ogling and approaches you, leaning against the side of the bed. You sit up from your slump. Proceeding to wrap your arms around his neck. You open your knees, straddling him, pulling Fred in closer. Your lips lock themselves into place as they press against his.